health

##; | mar 11th,, 2019.

sunny was utterly exhausted from the frequent promoting and practicing

sunny was utterly exhausted from the frequent promoting and practicing. there were weekly fan meetings, daily practices, and meetings with her managers roughly twice a week to discuss the group's hectic schedule.

fans began to notice how exhausted she was. sunny was aware that they were noticing her stress since they would continuously message her in social media sites such as instagram, asking if she was okay or needed rest.

sunny decided to go on a diet with the help of her manager because she wasn't getting enough to eat in a regular basis. it was never a good idea, but her manager kept her on the diet even after sunny told her she didn't want it.

"you have to eat." hoshi spoke sternly as he passed a dish of their dinner over the counter.

"i really don't want to eat." sunny said as she moved the plate back to the center of the island.

hoshi sighed and placed his fork on his plate. he gave the girl a serious gaze, something she rarely sees from this particular member .

"you're exhausted, sun. you've been working all week and will get sick if you don't eat."

"i've already eaten today and i'm sticking to my diet."

hoshi shook his head and said, "that diet is bad for you. i'm sorry to say it, but you're not making the best choices for your health."

sunny rose from the stool she was sitting on and exited the room. she was becoming irritated and didn't want to start a fight with hoshi. she entered her room, leaving the door open because she didn't intend to stay long.

she opened her laptop and sat at her desk in the corner of the room. her fingers moved across the screen, openings programs to continue working on music and lyrics. despite the fact that she was concentrated on her work, her thoughts drifted to other things.

hoshi was correct, but her management had a hold on her.

all she wanted to do was work on music and she was thinking about the decision she had made. she noted her weight was declining, which was not surprising given how often her weight varied. she felt dizzy and anxious at the moment.

she grabbed her headphones and put them in to drown out her thoughts and awful feelings. she turned up the volume on her music and started doing what she did best: making music.

minutes later, she heard a muffled yell from behind her.

she yanked the headphone from her ears and tossed them onto her desk as she turned in her chair.

when she looked up, her gaze was drawn to joshua, who was standing just to the side of the girl.

"oh, hey." sunny said.

she grew dizzy as she continued to look up at the boy and informed him of her feeling.

"i'm feeling a little dizzy right now."

joshua's eyes were puzzled, but he knew exactly why she was feeling this way. another member of her group informed him a few days ago of her diet. he come out of his daze and offered to get her some water.

"are you lightheaded?" he asked as he exited the room.

she shook her head and yelled to him, "no, not now. i did feel lightheaded earlier." 

joshua was in the kitchen, searching for a bottle of water. he was gone for a few minutes, unable to find the water bottles despite knowing they were somewhere.

sunny was getting more dizzy and the room was nearly spinning as she gazed around. she knew her next steps weren't the best, but she wanted to lie down because she felt it would make things better.

she got up from her chair and walked over to her bed. she was almost close enough to touch the white sheets, but the lightheaded feeling she got from simply standing caused her to pass out on the floor of her room.

joshua forgot about obtaining the water because of the loud sound of sunny crashing to the floor. he dashed around the counter, scraping his side on the corner of the marble, and rushed over to her room. he became terrified as he entered her room and discovered her unconscious on the floor.

"sunny!" he shouted, crouching next to her and shaking her shoulder.

he called out to the other members, who began to rush into the girl's room after hearing the distress in his voice.

jeonghan called for help, hoping that someone could get her to the hospital quickly.