do you ever?

##; | jan 2nd,, 2019.

sunny was alone in her studio

sunny was alone in her studio. she shifted back and forth in her desk chair as she looked at the camera that was filming her.

"my plushies?" sunny read aloud, "these?"

she turned around and pointed behind her. she had tall shelves on both sides of the studio that held awards she had won, awards she had participated in, pictures of her family, and plushies of her favorite cartoon characters.

"i like ryan a lot!" she pushed back the chair and wheeled herself over to the stuffed animals.

even though she couldn't see them from where she was, the comments rushed up the phone screen.

she took one of the plushies and proudly displayed it to the camera. she finished it and moved it to a different spot on the shelves, next to one of the pictures of her younger sister.

she sat back up in her chair, leaning forward to read the comments. her hands shuffled the papers on her desk, beginning to organize them by size.

"comeback? no, i can assure you that there will be no return anytime soon." sunny confirmed.

"what's the papers for?"

sunny displayed the papers to the fans, fanning them out to show off everything.

"i'm writing lyrics. not for a comeback, but just for the fun i have doing it."

"how do you feel about the comeback."

"what do you have planned for the weekend?"

"how are you doing?"

sunny let go of the papers after holding them for a few seconds. she sat back and relaxed, resting her arm on the chair's armrest.

"what are my plans for the weekend? i don't think i'll do anything. . . maybe just stay in this studio."

she laughed quietly to herself, leaning back to look up at the ceiling lights. her head lifted back up when she realized her plans for the weekend were set.

"i have plans for this weekend!" her hands went up, pointing up with her index finger.

"i believe i'm supposed to be working on something special with another k-pop group."

sunny's hands were intertwined as she smiled at her big spoiler. the comments kept coming up the screen quickly and everyone was going crazy because of the spoiler.

she thought it was hilarious that fans bounced off the walls whenever any idol gave them even the smallest hint of something new. her favorite thing was seeing fans her excited.

"what is that?" sunny asked softly, leaning into the camera to see the shadow cast outside the door.

she shifted her gaze away from the camera, looking at the door and rotating her chair.

"please do not stand outside the studio!" sunny yelled, then whispered, "it's a little scary."

when sunny allowed them to enter, the person on the other side knocked and walked into the studio.

mingyu walked through the door and sunny turned her chair around to keep the live going. they were now dating, but no one needed to know. to the fans, their "friendship" was different these days. they could tell there was something wrong.

"everyone, please welcome our visitor! mingyu!"

after her words, sunny clapped her hands and welcomed the boy into her studio and live video.