sasaeng

##; | feb 28th,, 2019.

sunny took advantage of her days off to walk outside and keep her mind off the idol life

sunny took advantage of her days off to walk outside and keep her mind off the idol life. on her free days, she wanted to be "normal" and stroll around without being bothered.

she was standing beside her dorm's front door, ready to go walk around town. her jacket was thrown over her forearm and she put her phone in her pocket so she could put it on. she was all set to go get something to eat.

"joshua! i'll be back later!" sunny yelled to the boy across the room.

she walked out in seconds, closed the door and locked it with her spare key. she never heard back from the boy, but the message he sent as she walked out of the dorm building informed her that he was aware she had left.

"please return soon, it's getting late, and i don't want to go to sleep without you inside just to make sure you're safe."

sunny acknowledged his message and began to hum 'lilili yabbay' as she strolled down the street.

Snap!

as she heard the snap of a camera, sunny immediately spun around, nearly losing her footing. she looked around the area and saw no one, which confused her.

she shook it off, thinking it was only her imagination playing tricks in her because she heard camera clicks every day. she kept walking towards her destination.

Snap!

she heard it again as she took a few steps forward.

she pushed her thoughts aside and carried on, her only thought being dispatch following her and photographing her night stroll.

instead of going into the small market where she wanted to buy something, she turned around and started walking back towards her dorms.

Snap!

this was the third time she had heard the snap and she could see no one around her. she knew it wasn't dispatch since they would have made themselves known by now.

"please leave me alone!" sunny yelled out as she walked normally.

someone with a camera sprang out in front of her from their hiding location, startling her. they refused to move, leaving sunny standing in the center of the sidewalk.

"your smile is so pretty, unnie!"

sunny gave them a strange look, thinking about how strange it was to have someone with a camera hide to record your activities at night. the girl, who appeared to be young, reached out to hug sunny.

"no, please." sunny stretched her arms to prevent the girl from touching her, "i have somewhere to be, can you please move to the side?"

"can i take a picture with you?" the girl asked, invading the idol's personal space.

sunny shook her head and said, "i believe you took enough photos while hiding. i need to go, please move."

the sasaeng became enraged with the idol when sunny declined passive aggressively. she began to pull harshly in sunny's jacket, causing the idol to lose her balance.

"i don't need to take a photo with you because you've already invaded my privacy by hiding and photographing me!" sunny yanked her arm away from the "fan" angrily.

sunny dashed passed the girl and started going toward her rooms. the sasaeng followed impolitely, continuing to photograph the idol. sunny had no one to help her in this situation, yet she handled it quite effectively.

she arrived to the dorm building and came to a halt in front of the front doors, turning to face the person behind her.

"please leave. i need to go inside and i don't want you to follow me." sunny urged them on.

"don't leave me, unnie!"

sunny raised her head and jumped when the girl tried to touch her again.

"do not touch me."

sunny kept her voice flat and her mind racing with what to do next.

the "fan" drew her hand and clicked her tongue, feeling even more enraged at the idol. sunny's anger was increasing as well, but she wasn't willing to let anyone who was around her see it.

"we can be great friends!" the girl suggested.

sunny escaped into the building and the girl stayed outside, knowing she couldn't come in it the front desk would lead her right back out. sunny unlocked the door, entered the dorm, and swiftly shut the door behind her.

when joshua observed sunny's heavy breathing he ran around the corner to her.

"are you okay?" he asked, removing the girl's jacket off her shoulders and setting it on the table across from them.

sunny nodded, her hand pushing her hair away from her face.

"for the last few blocks, there was a sasaeng following me. they hid around a corner or something and continued to photograph me." sunny explained to the boy.

"this is why i didn't want you to stay out so late," joshua complained.

"i don't believe i want to anymore."

sunny kept thinking about the weird incident. she ran straight to her window as she entered her room and peeked down to see if she could spot the sasaeng. she did, to her surprise, see them.

they weren't standing at the enterance anymore, but they had been for a few minutes before beginning to walk away from the building.

sunny shut her blinds and exited her room. she sat in the living room, playing on her phone to divert herself. joshua noticed she was still awake and decided to join her for the night.