first win

##; | may 30th,, 2017.

sunny had spent the last few days staying close to the member she felt the most at ease with

sunny had spent the last few days staying close to the member she felt the most at ease with. seungcheol, her leader. she had already begun confiding in him and asking for rapping advice.

she sat in the corner of the room, resting her head on her hand that was propped up on the chair. she watched the behind-the-scenes cameras be passed around from member to member.

her free hand rested her phone on her chest, allowing her to scroll through social media sites as she waited. her phone was suddenly taken from her grasp and as she turned to see who had done it, she was met with a camera in her face.

sunny's hand spot up, pushing the camera away from her personal space. her brow furrowed as a result of the rude gesture, but she relaxed when she noticed her leader behind the camera.

she would tell he wasn't trying to invade her space, but rather play with her because she sat alone on her phone. the hand she had been holding up against the camera had fallen back into her lap.

seungcheol carried on as if nothing had happened because he didn't realize the youngest was genuinely upset for only a few seconds.

"sunny, where are we?" he asked.

sunny gestured to the colorful paper neatly taped to the waiting room door. she stood and walked over to the sign as the camera panned over it. she looked at the camera as she shook her hands around the sign.

"show champion."

her hand landed on the silver knob after she finished. she walked out, waving goodbye to the camera that was still focused on her.

she began wandering the halls once she was alone again. when she realized seungcheol still had her phone, her hands rubbed against the pockets of her jeans.

sunny shrugged, saying she didn't need it.

she came to a halt in the middle of the corridor, where mirrors where hung on the walls. she began to untangle the mic pack and in-ear wiring that had become entangled in her long hair.

she was interrupted by the loud noises of her members exiting into the hallway one by one. they cheered together and some members, such as hoshi, where overjoyed for their performance.

the long hallway was now filled with different voices and the squeaking of shoes. individually, the many members warmed up their voices and practiced the choreography.

their performance was another success and sunny was pleased with the amount of energy she displayed on stage. the behind-the-scenes cameras were passed around once more as they returned backstage.

sunny avoided one of the staff members who attempted to hand her one. she was out of breath and didn't want to hold a camera in front of her right now.

instead, she walked over to the chair in the corner where she had been sitting before the show. this time, instead of her phone, she sat watching the others with a handheld fan rested on her chest.