cola

##; | aug 2nd,, 2019.

sunny was in her studio again

sunny was in her studio again. she been in her "second home" since early in the morning.

she was doing what she did best: making music and discovering idols for whom she could make music. her face lit up when she realized she could finish songs she started months ago. her thoughts were entirely concentrated on her work.

when the room echoed with a knock on the door, sunny invited them in without looking up from her computer screens.

"come in!"

she heard the door behind her open and close. the footsteps behind her grew closer and then stopped when they were directly behind her.

the knock pattern they made allowed her to know who was coming into the room. the individual behind her reached out and placed a cola can on the girl's desk.

sunny looked at the red can, picked it up, and turned to face the boy.

"another can of cola?" sunny asked, a joking smirk on her face.

"what?" he defended, "you've been in here all day, aren't you thirsty?"

"you bring me one everyday, minghao."

sunny expressed her gratitude for his deeds with a bright smile. even though she had another drink, she didn't understand why he gave her cola, but it had become so regular at his point.

she replaced the can on the tabletop and returned her focus to her screens. with his arms crossed, the boy leaned onto her chair. she showed him what she was working on and asked for his feedback on some of the lyrics she wrote that she didn't like.

minghao enjoyed how happy she became while completing this work and his eyes lit up when he saw her smile at such results she made.

sunny had no idea that bringing her cola every day was only an excuse to see her.