seoul music awards!

##; | jan 15th,, 2019.

sunny was mentally jumping up and down as she watched one of her bestfriends walk across the award stage with her other members to accept the award for 'rookie of the year

sunny was mentally jumping up and down as she watched one of her bestfriends walk across the award stage with her other members to accept the award for 'rookie of the year.' she was excited to see other idols accept awards and possibly receive one herself.

as of right now, her group of seventeen was guaranteed one award. that was a bonsang, a very serious achievement. her gaze followed the idols as they walked across the stage, clapping to congratulate them.

sunny was seated between chan and vernon, two of the worst members to be seated with. when the three youngest were combined, they were loud and chaotic.

the three of them were always encouraging each other to play with the numerous water bottles that remained on the table. there were fourteen of them, one for each member, and they were all on sunny's side of the table at the moment.

"build a tower." chan said to the girl beside him as he leaned to the side.

"you remember how that ended last time, but you can," she said, shaking her head.

he agreed with a tilt of his head. she started passing all of the water bottles to the same aged boy. he began to stack them in a pyramid as she passed them over.

the bottles were knocked over with a single push just seconds after chan finished placing the last bottle on top of the pyramid.

sunny and chan looked over at the person who knocked it over, stunned. their "masterpiece" was destroyed. sunny was about to say something sarcastic, but jeonghan interrupted her.

"both of you," he said, pointing to the youngest member of the group, "need to stop. you start this and it always goes too far."

"sure." sunny shrugged her shoulders.

"both of you fought over a water bottle the last time, next thing you know, both of you are covered in water," jeonghan said, pointing to the girl.

that had happened before, but it does not guarantee that it will happen again. sunny looked over at chan, who had his arms crossed across his chest in frustration.

she sighed and placed her hands on her lap. she didn't fight back because he was correct and there was nothing she could say to refute him.

only a few minutes later, seventeen stood side by side on stage to accept their long-awaited award. sunny stood on the right end of the line, peering over her leader's shoulder.

all of the members had the opportunity to thank their supporters, family members, and, most importantly, their fans.

sunny's first words when she was given the opportunity to speak were thank yous to her younger sister and mother for pushing her to be a better version of herself.

another significant moment for sunny occurred when vernon mentioned sunny's younger sister, gia, for the second time that night.

he thanked the girl for being an amazing distant supporter and for being sunny's sole reason for making music. gia and vernon were very close and whenever the younger girl came down to the dorms, vernon was the first person she wanted to see.

today was a fantastic day for the entire group, especially sunny.