is that the truth?

##; | jan 3rd,, 2019.

sunny held a live video with seventeen's fans for the second day in a row

sunny held a live video with seventeen's fans for the second day in a row. she was on instagram live this time, welcoming the first group of fans who had joined.

"everyone, welcome!" she rested her phone on the white table in the practice room's corner.

sunny started sorting through her belongings and stuffing them into her practice bag. the members were not in the room when practice ended because they left.

"what are you doing?"

"where have all the other members gone?"

"are you by yourself?"

sunny leaned over the table, squinting to read the comments. she stood up straight and zipped her bag when she found the comment she wanted to respond to.

"i'm packing my belongings because practice is over!"

sunny excitedly threw her bag over her shoulder and threw her hands in the air at the end of her long day. her stress levels, however, were not going to decrease as a result of the comments she was receiving about herself and mingyu.

most of the fans were curious as to why they were hanging out more frequently and why their "friendship" had become so strange recently.

as she heard the squeak of the practice room door opening, her head spun around. the girl sighed as she removed her bag from her shoulder and let it fall to the ground.

when he entered the room, the tall boy waved to the girl across from him. she reciprocated by waving to him.

fans had no idea that the two would announce their relationship later that night, thanks to dispatch releasing photos of their "dates."

sunny returned her gaze to the camera as the comments began to freak out about the two being together again.

she started playing with the rings on her fingers, spinning them around, taking them off, and putting them on. the awkward silence irritated her because it increased her stress levels.

the thoughts that raced through her mind as she realized mingyu was here and the fans were watching. she would prefer to keep everything personal to her private.

she despised having her personal life made public.

"i might have to end this live early today." sunny grumbled.

no one was asking her questions unrelated to their suspected relationship. sunny didn't want to keep this live going if they were only going to be nosy and ask personal questions.

mingyu approached the girl and sat at the table in front of which she was standing. he watched as she bent down to pick up her bag and place it back on the table.

the two barely interacted verbally, but they communicated a lot through facial movements and eye glances. the live stream lasted only a few minutes before sunny became irritated with the personal questions and demands for answers.

"it's time to go and thanks for watching."