Welcome Home Stuffing

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'm very glad you liked it Johnny." She smiled, kissing his nose.

Cyn swallowed thickly. She didn't know why, but her mind went to the box of Jaffa cookies they had. John couldn't resist them, and she was only able to hold onto them since he wasn't here. There was just something inside of her that wanted to see him eat. Probably due to how skinny he looked, that was all. While the two finished up, she headed toward the cupboard.

"Are those Jaffa cakes I smell? You weren't thinking about hiding them from me were you?" John cooed, hugging her from behind.

"Uh, yeah. I knew they're your favorite. I just hope you're not too full-"

"There's always room for dessert." John grinned.

She bit her lip as she followed him to the kitchen. Her husband eagerly tore open the box.

"Mm, you want some too Cyn, don't want to seem too greedy here."

"No," she stuttered. "Maybe Jules would want some, but I'm good."

Her eyes locked onto him as he shoved a few in his mouth. He was kind enough to give a few to Julian, but they all knew the box was mostly for him. Even with how full his mouth was, he let out a moan. It set a shiver down her spine.

Despite being full from earlier, he managed to polish off the box. By now, he had fully untucked his shirt. His middle looked rounder and he had a blissful expression on his face. It seemed some extra food was what he needed. Cyn's face felt like it was on fire as she watched him recline on the couch. During the movie, he rested his eyes shut for a bit, with Julian's giggling keeping him from dozing off. Towards the end of the film, she noticed her son was getting tired too.

"I think it's time for bed, love."

"But mum, I want to see what happens at the end." He yawned.

"I'm sure you'll be able to see it another time. It's getting a bit late now."

Rubbing his eyes, Julian gave told his dad a final good night as he was carried off to bed. He was half asleep as they reached his room. When she came back to the living room, John seemed just as tired.

"Mind if I change the channel?"

"No, Love, do whatever." He mumbled.

As he ran a hand over his stomach, she thought back to the pudding she had in the fridge. The treat was meant for tomorrow, but she supposed John wouldn't mind trying some now.

"If you're still hungry, I have a little something left in the fridge." She told him.

"You made so much for me already. But I suppose I can stand to have a few more spoonfuls."

Smiling, she took out a box full of chocolate covered strawberries.

"My mum sent them a few days ago, but I wanted to save some for you."

"You know how much I love strawberries." He grunted as he reached over for a few. The berries were still sweet and juicy and the tart dark chocolate coating complimented it perfectly. He seemed oblivious to the juice running down his lips.

"They're absolutely perfect, Cyn."

"Why thank you Johnny, you're very sweet. Even sweeter than the freshest strawberry."

He groaned as he shoved more between his lips. For some reason, Cyn couldn't keep her mind off his current weight. It was a bit shocking seeing his gaunter cheeks and looser clothes. His bloated middle was emphasized even more with his slighter frame. John would sometimes casually mention things he'd like to be different, such as his nose and voice. His weight being a big one too. She always hated when he did this, since she loved all those aspects of him.