_

"See, it wasn't so bad." Y/NN smiled down at me as she pulled her backpack over her shoulders.

I tiredly blinked up at her through my hooded eyelids, "I was asleep through most of it." I mumbled back and she tilted her head at me.

The small action had made a wave emotions occur within me but I was way too fatigued to show it. I just let out a breath cause I couldn't believe how this cute person was here with me.

"You're cute." I mumbled tiredly and confusion flashed through her eyes before she just accepted it and smiled happily.

"You're okay though right?" She asked me gently and I shrugged as we moved through the airport.

"Probably just need some more sleep." I yawned out deeply and she itched the top of her head.

"You just slept for a good six hours." She stated as if I didn't know that and I looked back at her with no emotion.

"Your point?" I questioned causing her to snort while she held up her hands in defense.

"Alright, moody." She tried joking and I just dragged behind her.

I was excited to be here, to be in my hometown, but goddamn I didn't feel well. I coughed out suddenly and Y/N looked over her shoulder to check on me. I frowned at the pain in my chest and coughed up a harsh slime.

"Fuck." I whispered and Y/N chuckled to herself.

"Oh nooo." She read my mind and I looked up at her with tired eyes.

"I'll make sure to pick up some cold medicine when I figure out where the hell we're at." She looked around and I started to whine as my mind started to tear itself down and freak out.

Here comes the tears.

"Camila-" She stopped and breathed in deep as I groaned at another cough coming through.

"Motherfuck!" I snarled and stomped my foot causing a couple to look my way.

Y/N rushed to hug me as she let out her bubbling laughter, "You're gonna be okay, let's get out of here."

She walked us towards the large luggage claim and I buried my face into her hoodie covered back. My arms wrapped tightly around her as I muffled my whines. She gently giggled once more as we waited for our luggage to come down the carousel.

"Stop." She pleaded and I whined again, "I'll throw you on this thing." She threatened and I lifted my face from her back to peek over and watch all the bags come around smoothly.

I then put my face back in its place and groaned once more causing her to sigh. I felt her lightly bounce in her place which disrupted my misery and she giggled evilly.

"Gotcha." She smirked and I just laid my head on the back of her shoulder.

"I wanna go to bed, baby." I mumbled and she hummed as she stopped her bouncing.

"I know." She quipped and I just clung onto her as if I was the backpack that she now had by her feet.

"We're almost there." She mumbled again and I just waited; it's all we could do.

Just wait.

After a few very long moments we finally got our conjoined suitcase, she put the backpack on her back, grabbed my hand and left the airport. It was pretty late at night and I knew my parents would be way too tired to get up and drive to pick us up. I wouldn't want them to anyway, but I knew my friends would be there.

They were dying to meet the girl I had been so deliberately spending my time with. They had said they were gonna be a little late due to the fact that they got lost with all the airport lingo; then decided to get Wendy's to ease their anxiety.