96. How dare you to touch my Loving Husband....

Start from the beginning

Sid blinks his eyes and watched at them in awe, as he didn't expected such a thing in his imagination too... Even RK and Madhu are shockingly looking at Abhi and Pragya, who are hugging, kissing and consoling, as if they are couples, made for each other...

When Abhi calls Pragya as Fuggy and Baby, the trio understands clearly that their best buddy Pragya is none other than the wife of their Idol Abhishek Prem Mehra... Now they are in a critical situation to even have a fight with their friend Lolly, who has hidden such a big secret from us, as Sid has messed up everything completely....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The roaring sea waves are breaking the silence of the place and is alerting the earth that a biggest storm is ready to hit them forcibly... Few minutes before if anyone has said to Sid that he is going to face a big storm, he would have laughed his butts out...

Never he expected that the things will get awkward like this... Sid doesn't know how to face his best buddy Pragya (Lolly), who is fuming in anger and is ready to kill him any time, for his misbehaviours...

Sid with roaring heart beats, struggles very hard to face the disgusting looks of Purab and Bulbul, who are looking at him as if he is some creepy creature... More than anything, Sid didn't expected that his own brother like Arjun will slap on him and bash him hardly, for ill treating his Jiju...

Sid couldn't control his tears, as Aaliya murmurs that he is insane and doesn't even deserve the friendship of her Bhabhi, Pragya at all.... Aaliya even added that she will never forgive him ever in her life, for misbehaving with her Brother, who is more like a father to her...

With a heavy thud, Sid falls before Abhi and asked him to forgive him for his doings... But before Abhi could react or stop him, Pragya gave a deadly glare and shout on Sid that he has no class to talk with her Loving Husband at all...

Abhi: Fuggy... Baby, listen to me once... Sid is not at all at fault... He doesn't know about us na that's why he behaved like that... Just think that he did everything to safeguard and protect you...

But you are accusing him unnecessarily and all of you are cursing him, as if he has done a big sin... It's just a misunderstanding only... If I'm correct, Sid would have thought that I'm trying to manhandle you...

Sid would have guessed about me wrongly and he could have misjudged that I've faked to be a Loving Husband, who loves his wife dearly and is trying to misbehave with you...

Purab: Bhai... Don't try to save him from us... He is at fault and we don't have a big heart like you to forgive him or leave him easily... Please Bhai..  Don't favour him and don't even try to console Bhabhi and ask her to forgive him...

Abhi: Purab... Don't make it as a big issue....

Purab: We will... How dare he, Bhai... From the start itself, I didn't like him a bit too... I told many a times to all of you not to be so friendly with him, as I have find him as evil and with full of disgusting behaviours... Now see, what he has done...

Who the hell has given him permission to touch you, Bhai... He has to thank God as I'm still recovering... If I'm normal right now, I would have killed him and thrown him in the sea...

Purab roared like a lion, as he couldn't able to digest that Sid has the audacity to slap his brother and Abhi favouring Sid has irritated Purab a lot... Even Bulbul, Aaliya, Arjun and Pragya are in Purab's side only, as they hate Sid for his doings...

Abhi: Oh God!!! Purab... What's this yaar... Don't pour acid in your Bhabhi's anger and ignite the fire in her... It's very hard to calm her down... Try to understand people, Sid is not at fault...