54. Love will finds its way....

Almost a week na since I last updated.... Many asked me to update... But I purposely delayed it, as I waited for votes... Atlast considering my loyal viewers, Im giving up and breaking my silence for the last time and coming up with the next shot....

Im not gonna demand for votes anymore... But the thing is... If the votes crosses or reaches three digits, I will update the very next day and if it crosses the maximum votes of 116, I will give you double updates too....

So, silent readers, decide what you want... The story which is getting quick response will be updated soon and others will be going to be a bit slow and late to update from now on...

My loved ones are scolding me that Im stressing too much, so Iv decided this.... Even Im feeling why Iv to strain when my hard work is not properly recognized...

The views for a single chapter crossing 300+ very quickly but the votes.... Huh... Not much to say...

Wanna have quick update.... Vote.... Dont scold me if it gets delayed.... Blame the silent readers who does not have the courtesy to recognize a persons hardwork...

Now to shot. 54:

The evening sun rays are slowly fading away... Abhi and pragya are seated in the dining hall to have their dinner... Sarlama brings the food and places the food on the table... Pragya frowns on seeing that while abhi chuckles but stays mum as pragya is on fire...

Pragya whines: Maaa.... Please ... Not again.....

Sarla glares : shut up and have your food pragya

Pragya hugs abhi and sobs: suniye... Please... Please... I dont want this tastless food anymore... Please say to mom.... Yuck... It tastes horrible...

Abhi: Baby... This is the last day... Tomorrow after consulting with the doctor, you can have whatever you want... You have to eat that sweet heart....

Pragya: no... No... I dont want that...

Sarla: pragya stop being a kid and eat quickly.... Abhi beta dont pamper her so much and listen to all her pleads... For heaven sake, remember that pragya is your wife and not your daughter to pamper like this so much....

Abhi bursts into laughter while pragya frowns in full rage... Pragya is about to get up while abhi holds her hand and makes her to sit....

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂😂 .... Maaa... You are impossible... Is it a rule that we should pamper only our daughter??? Is it wrong to love and coo our wife like a baby??? No nah... My fuggy is always my darling and she is my little baby... So, I will pamper her and accept and fulfill  all her demands and desires....

Pragya: awww... My loving husband you are always amazing... See Mom... That's my husband... Dont be jealous on seeing my husband's love on me... I know dad is not like my abhi na... 😉😉😉😉😉....