9. Moments to cherish for life long....

As rightly said by Margaret cousins, "Appreciation can makes a day even change a life... Your willingness to put in words is all that necessary..."

Silent readers, it's time to break down your shells... I know many are following and reading and loving my ff....

But as a new writer, im longing to hear a single word of appreciation and carving to see more votes from you all...

Hope you don't disappoint me... Atleast a word good, nice is enough for me to cherish...

My lovely abhigyans, support all the abhigya ff writers... All are working hard to entertain you all... Penning down your views and encouraging votes helps to motivate all ff writers....

Now to part 9....

Abhigya are blushing and smiling happily... They are enjoying all the moments...

Purab: Are you all ready for another surprise???

Arjun: yes, we have now seen sangeet, proposal and even couples dance too..

Aaliya: what's next??? Any guesses???

Bulbul: Okay... Okay... We will let you know... Whats left in this marriage is going to happen now...

Purab: Puzzled???? Okay.... Enough of irritating...

Arjun: Now the surprise to the couples is....

Bulbul: The surprise is here in this box...

( Its a blue coloured designer box, emblished with golden beads and stones)

Aaliya: Hope some are guessing???

Purab: No more tortures...

Arjun: Yes the couples are going to get engaged infront of us...

Bulbul: Jiju, di come to stage...

Aaliya: Bhai n bhabhi... Come on... We want to enjoy your engagement ceremony...

All the guests amd family members felt very happy on the thoughtful idea...

Abhigya are in cloud nine... Their missed out moments in marriage are fulfilled by their brothers and sisters... They are overwhelmed with the love they are showering...