The pillars of our story.... (Cast)

As you all know, I have started this story as three shots... But with all your constant support, I have turned this story into few shots...

But as per my readers wishes and request, this story "Loving Husband" is turned into a complete fanfiction...

Now coming to the main matter.. 

➡  Who all are part of the story???

➡ Here we go....

Starring:

Pragya Arora/ Pragya Abhishekh Mehra:

A simple, middle class girl who dreams to study more and aspire to become a business magnet like her role model Abhishek Prem Mehra... The elder daughter of Sarla and Mohan Arora and the elder sister of Arjun and Bulbul....

Life takes a U turn in her life when she is forced into an unwanted marriage and she got married to her idol Abhishek Mehra much to her surprise.... Topper in studies who is doing her final year in Business Administration....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Abhishekh Prem Mehra:

The famous business magnet who runs the Mehra group of companies... Only son of the Mehras... Lost his parents when he was of 15 years old...

Brought up by his dadi and his chacha's family with full of love and care... Abhi after setting up his business, took care of his chacha's family as his own... He took the complete responsibility of his cousins Purab and aaliya and treated them as his own siblings....

Got married to Pragya Arora, his fan No.1 in a typical arranged marriage... He is a man of principles and values marriage and relationship a lot... Caring and loving person who loves his family unconditionally....

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂