39. My heart aches on seeing his broken state...

Thanks to all my constant supporters n voters....

I know I'm very late... But I purposely did not update this story.... The story which i used to update daily is being holded on without updating....

I know you all know d reason... Its okay... I don't mean to hurt anyone..
But I can't understand why its hard for all those silent readers to click the ⭐button...

I know it's wrong to demand to vote for this story...But what to do???? Votes only proves me that whether my work is good or not...

Anyways, I'm happy with all my constant supporters n voters... Im here to entertain as much i can with my writings... I wont feel bad and end this story abruptly considering all my loyal viewers whose continuous votes n comments are enough for me...

Sorry if i hurted anyone... Im not meant to do so... But only a very few asked me to update this... So, im gonna update to make them happy...

Iv been seeing only we abhigyans are way too lagging behind in supporting n encouraging our fellow abhigya writers... Expecting some miracles to happen in future atleast...

Dedicating this part to all my lovely voters n constant supporters... No target set... Vote only if you want and dont strain to vote, I wont like if it  hurts your fingers...

Now without bak baks.....

Lets move to our chapter. 39

Pragya is in a verge to cry... Abhi panicks on seeing that ..

Abhi: what happened??? Why are you sad???

Pragya: No abhi... Im way too bad... As a wife, i cant fufill a single thing you asked me to do... Just the beginning itself, iv proved that im not fit for you...

Abhi: Dont talk nonsense... Nothing happened.... You believe me na... Then what.... Just chill up... Wait n watch what im going to do... We wont be get caught...

Baby smile na please...

Abhi pulls pragya closer and kisses on pragya's forehead... Pragya giggles as abhi tickled her...

Abhi makes a call to purab and instructed to do something

Abhi makes a call to purab and instructed to do something... After sometime, purab came to the icecream parlour...

He sees his sister aaliya sitting with two boys .. he did not notice madhu n malini who are seated aside...

Sid has touched aaliya unknowingly and aaliya too is blushing.. Rk said something and side hugged aaliya.... The trio aaliya, rk n sid shared a group hug and is laughing... That's it...

Purab gets very angry... He barges there and slapped aaliya... He holds sid's collar and gave a killer look to rk...

Purab: How dare you two??? Who gave d rights to touch my sister??? And you stupid aaliya who asked you to come here alone???