13. Is it necessary to do so????

Sorry my lovely abhigyans.... Im very late.... Actually i was typing this episode in afternoon but i fell asleep while typing and deleted the chapter itself unknowingly.... Sorry again...

Thank you my followers, my lovely silent readers, my supporting voters and my darlus whose constant comments and support has made this story to reach a greater height in a shorter period...

Thanks again for recognising my writings and my stories... Keep supporting and dont stop encouraging me...

I will try my level best to entertain you all....

Lets move to chapter 13...

Pragya, dadi n aaliya are happily chit chatting with each other...

Purab too comes a little early and joins them... All are having a great time together.... Only abhi is missing...

But he is continuously calling every 10 mins and checks about her...

Purab: Bhabhi, you know Abhi bhai is a complete workholic... He wont like to get disturbed from his work...

Aaliya: Haan... Bhabhi... Abhi Bhai is so keen when it comes to work and many a times he does not find time to have food and even stays in office, till his work gets completed...

Dadi: But today it's quite opposite and never I've witnessed such a things from Abhi??? Purab, Did you find any difference in Abhi's behaviour,  today???

Purab: Absolutely dadi... I agree with you... It's completely opposite today ... I can't believe my eyes, as this didn't happened ever...

Today, Abhi bhai is acting so wierd and he is not at all concentrating on anything... He is very restless and making some calls, in between his important works ..

As he had lots of pending works, he can't come earlier... So, he asked me to move to  home soon and also to take care of bhabhi's needs and to help her, on his behalf...

Dadi: This is what happens when we love and care for a person more.... You too will understand that soon...

Aaliya: all the best bhai...

By the way bhabhi, you have changed our bhai, abishekh mehra, the great businessman to a loving husband abhi...

Pragya blushes...

Dadi: haan beta... Now itself he is like this... Then when you become pregnant, we dont know what all things he is going to do???

Purab: who knows he may babysit??? Hey na bhabi...

Aaliya: may be he wont allow bhabhi to move..

Pragya turns crimson red and she excuses herself and moves to her room as she cant take it anymore...

All started to laugh...

Unknown to them, this was being silently watched by a pair of eyes...

Pragya is blushing a lot... She is very happy to get a loving and caring husband and also a very nice family...

Her heartbeat, her body, her every nerves is longing and carving to be touched by his man and to make love soon...

She blushes a lot and takes abhi's photo which is kept in the side table n kisses it happily.

After sometime, pragya changes into a nightwear and settles in bed...

Its been more than one hour, Abhi has not called her...

She feels restless and about to make a call to abhi, the door clicks open... Abhi enters the room completely tired and exhausted... His eyes are red and pale.
.