23. Finally... The moment of our togetherness...!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again for the overwhelming support you have given to this story....

Crossed 910+ votes... Im so happy..... hope to reach 1000 votes soon...

I know many are angry on me... Some r thinking I'm dragging n some thinking im also like kkb cvs...

No... This crazy is completely different.... Abhigya is always in crazy's mind... I hate their separation....

Our wait is going to get over....

But as the story is of a loving husband, he has some doubts, some concerns n wishes towards his wife...

Okay... Enough of boring... Lets move to chapter 23....

Contains some mature content.. Read it at your own risk....

Abhi: Fuggy...

Pragya: whaaattt... (Yells) why are you desperately in a mood to irritate me???

Abhi: whaat?? No baby... I have some doubt...

I just want to clarify that n iv some wishes too.... Don't get angry sweetheart...

Pragya: hmm... Okay... Tell me...

Pragya sits on bed n keeps a pillow and spreads her body on that jus by keeping her hands on it and lays in her stomach...

She places one hand on her chin and asks abhi to continue but abhi could not speak as his wife is distracting him completely...

Her cleavages n her assets are completely visible to him making some tension in his body...

Abhi gulps his saliva and moves his gaze completely on her cleavages..

Abhi: Fuggy...

Pragya (huskily).. hmm... Tell me quickly... But come here and sit near me... I could not hear you.... 😉😉😉😉

Abhi's legs automatically moves without his control and moves and holds pragya's hands....

Abhi: fuggy... iv a big doubt....

How come this four knows you are getting cleared today??? Even i did nt know about this...

Pragya: Actually when we are in picnic na, that time bulbul and aaliya asked me... I told thm... May be thy hv planned it seems...

Pragya rolls and places her hands  and body on abhi's lap instead of pillow... Her touch is making abhi's body to get out of control..

Abhi slowly starts to trail his hands on pragya's hands and then moves to her shoulders and then neck...

Abhi: Baby... I know this z our first time... We have to be slow and steady okay...

I hv heard that it will get pain as the barrier is broken for the first time...

This time his hands moves down to pragya's hips and slowly starts to trailing off creating goosebumps and  shrill in pragya's nerves...

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 hmm... Me too heard that...

Abhi: Baby... I dont want you to get pain...

Pragya jerks n sits...: Whaat?? ?? Dnt say that you dont want to do this???

Pragya moves angrily out of bed... Abhi quickly moves near pragya and hugs her back...

 Abhi quickly moves near pragya and hugs her back