75. Jealous- Just bEcAuse i LOve yoU So much....

Oh my goodness...

We are in the 75th chapter... A platinum jubilee... Unbelievable na...

Not expected that, I will write this much...

Thanks to everyone who made this happen and I'm over whelmed with all your love and support and making this story to get a big place in all your hearts ...

Very happy to inform you all that this story has crossed 81,700 reads irrespective of the private chapters too....

The votes are going forward to climb a big benchmark very soon... Fingers crossed and looking forward for that very eagerly....

The number of votes so far is
9,700+ votes with a maximum of
163 votes (highest ahead of all my stories) to its credit...

Thanks once again and expecting it to grow further too... Silent readers expecting all your support too very badly...

👉 Can I expect to break a record in the maximum votes in a single chapter???

👉 Will I get a double ton before the story ends???

Let's see...

👉 I know the silent readers will open up very soon and fulfill my wishes...

Fingers crossed ✌✌✌✌✌...

Warning: Read the story at your very own risk... If you don't find my writings as nice or seem to be immature, you are pleased not to read ahead....

Strictly no bashing is allowed and only people who have the heart to vote and appreciate my hardwork are pleased to step ahead...

Others are pleased not to step forward and waste your precious time....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

If I need to choose between breathing and loving you, I will choose my last breath to say I love you...

A good sign of being a loving husband is that how gently and caringly, he loves his wife...

I have got the biggest security in you as you will never leave my hand... Rather than that, I'm so glad that you will love me with utmost sincerity all through our life, no matter what...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Pragya cuts the call and smiles widely that whatever happens her loving husband Abhi will protect her from any problems that tries to near her... She is beaming in happiness that god has blessed her too much for giving such a loving husband for her...

She looks around to check whether anyone is noticing her or not... Finding no one is there, she opens her mobile and admires her loving husband's photo in it... She caress it lovingly and kisses it with full of love...

 She caress it lovingly and kisses it with full of love