It happened.... Can we do more...

Im gonna first tell an important thing to you all...

Its a call to all crazy abhigyans here.... I know many are crazy like me for abhigya....

But d sad thing is that we abhigyans are some what lagging behind... Dont scare me with you look guys...

That's d sad reality... Compared to other serial ffs, we are some what behind... Its d bitter truth....

Sometimes, i was jaw dropped to see d number of reads and votes in other serial ffs... Its unbelievable that some has crossed millions... A single chapter getting more than (atleast 100+ votes often)....

But where we are... Huh... For getting 50 votes itself , we are struggling and sometimes blackmailing (😁😁😁 sorry) you all with next updates....

Reaching 10000 reads and 1000 votes is a biggest achievement for us... I sometimes feels that many awesome stories of abhigya are still lagging far behind with less views and votes...

So, my dear fellow abhigyans support n encourage all d abhigya writers here.... I know many are supporting d great authors of abhigya ffs, if possible try to support n encourage all d new bies like me...

Your single vote, a word of comment, your reads means a lot to us and its a boosting energy to write more and more...

My dear fellow authors n newbie writers, try to support n encourage your co-authors too....

Its just a wish from me to make all abhigya ffs popular.... Dont know how many of you gonna join with me...

Hope you all do so...

Plz do read the words in bold...

All my fellow authors...

HARITHA02, srithabhya, aditi_sunshine, AkshayaKannan2
srimathi77, aditisunshine, dharunyaa, suba30, MeghnaKaria, KarthigAbhi, iam_abhigya
sindya2001, BeenaHaji,
NasreenAyesha1, FatimaKhan813
Prathi1412, Leenadev, sowji22294,
Tharu001t..... and all new writers too... Sorry, if i missed out your names.... As the list is very big....

Hope you all join hands with me...

You can very well question are you doing that... Yup... Im trying my level beat and reading mostly all d abhigya stories written here and im mostly voting n commenting on the stories too...

Hope many knows that...

.......

Now to thing which i want to share.....

Thank you all so much for the love you have given to your crazy /mahii....

Just 2 months passed since i started.... Its unbelievable.....

Just now, i looked back what iv done.... It happened which i never expected to do so....

Can you all imagine, iv written 23 one shots with various themes ( including love, romance, fun, humor, emotions and iv touched many random topics and also fulfilled some of your choices too)....

Iv written 7 main stories (2 gonna complete) and one two shots and 5 more stories in the draft which i will post later after completing some stories...

I never planned and i ever imagined that i will became a writer one day.... The most happy thing is that iv been followed by 88 good souls....

Im very happy that iv got many good friends who not only want my story updates but thy really care for me and my health.... I always get friendly threats and warnings from them to take care of my health....

I know its wrong to hide my real name n identity... But, the thing is there is no place for the real me here.... She is just a studious , angry bird who tops d class always... Completed studies n doing nothing..... Nothing more to say... 😁😁😁😁

Its d crazy / mahii who is the crazy writer here.... So, she should be identified n recognised....

Just i will tell you all who im.... Im a girl ( a big secret 😁😁😁😁) and im a pure tamilian born in chennai, the capital city of tamilnadu...

Im d second kid to my parents... I love to read and write... I like music... I love cricket... Cricket... Cricket.... Im a crazy sachin fan... And a rohit sharma fan tooo... Im a crazy mumbai indians follower n a die hard fan....

I love to watch movies but my favourite is action movies... crazy me na 😁😁😁😁....

Im not only a fan but im just obsessed with abhigya... Yup... They have turned me to a writer. .. Only abhigya is ruling my mind... Whatever things i see, whoever i meet , wherever i go, im just imagining how it will be if its for abhigya... 😁😁😁😁

Sorry, if i bored you all without updating d next part...

Kindly forgive me if iv hurted anyone of you with my harsh words or comments or troubled or irritated you by not listening to you and said anything wrong without understanding your feelings...

I really feel sorry if i did anything wrong knowingly or unknowingly.... Please forgive me and accept my sincere sorry and apologies...

Thank you each and everyone who supported, guided and encouraged me... Thank to all my buddies, my inspiring authors, my followers, my new supporters, my new readers and all my silent readers....

Turning too much emotional na... 😁😁😁😁😁...

This mahii is an emotional fool... But your crazy will change d mahii's mood soon and will be back with d update...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....