21. What's all this...???

Lets move to the shocking chapter 21.... Don't knw whether itz upto d level or not....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya' s pov.:

This is the most complicated day in my life... It is a complete package with variety of emotions from my part...

In early morning, i had the most romantic and beautiful dream which im longing for...

Then as a practice after marriage, i wished to hug n kiss my hubby... But  he made me to puzzle and he is no where to be found....

Then the sticky note shocked me that he had left for an important work without informing me that too for 3 days...

Next purab even more gives me heart attack that my abhi may come in 3 days or may not...

This loving husband of mine even went far ahead in irritating me to the core.... His phone is completely switched off or not reachable whenever i called him.......

My anger is getting higher and higher... My nerves are getting high voltage like a fuming pressure cooker...  My whole body is boiling...

If he comes near me, i will pounce and kill him like a prey of an wild animal...

I know you all are laughing at me saying that i wont do anything like that  instead i simply will hug him and cry my heart out...

Yes... You all right... My abhi hates mogambo... He loves his fuggy so much.... 😊😊😊😊😊

But my darlings bulbul and aaliya made my day... Though they are demanding n ordering, i like their company so much... They made me happy...

See... But these two are becoming naughty day by day...

What they hve they done to me? ??? You wont believe r even imagine i would wear such a revealing saree n such a transparent n revealing blouse....

These two girls forced n made me to wear that... Thank god... My hubby abhi is not here...

They insisted me to wear that in front of my abhi... But how can i wear it infront of him???

God... What will happen if he sees  me in that saree...

😊😊😊😊😊😊 Im safe... He is not here... But if he is here, he would adored me n given me wht im carving for...

Im very confident that this saree would hv done wonder 😊😊😊😊😊...

It would have rejuvanted all the inner feelings and romantic mood in him 😊😊😊😊😊😊...

But to my displeasure and misery, he is not here... huh... so sad of me...

Okay... Okay... Im rushing to my room to get changed... Or else these girls will come out and insisted me to take selfie..

If my abhi sees the selfie, he will surely asked me to wear this saree again nd again ..

who knows he will get even more like this for me... But im very shy to wear such stuffs..." 😊😊😊😊😊 .....

End of pov.:

Pragya giggles and pats her head and rushes inside her room....

But something is there which is soothing her palms... The room is completely dark...

She went near the switched board and switched on the light....

She is completely shocked to see the room.... The room is completely turned upside down....