95. We can play hide and seek, if you want.. You will hide & I will love you..

Do anyone know, what's the biggest success of a writer???

Like me, All will answer easily that the sucess is determined by getting more votes and comments...

But in reality, the big success won't be considered by means of votes or comments...

To a writer , the hardest and difficult task is to pull the reader's attention towards your story and maintaining those readers, till you finish off the story, is a very big and tough challenge....

Well.... If you are a LOYAL READER AND FAN OF THIS STORY " LOVING HUSBAND", you can pull up your collars proudly and say that we are also a part of it....

Yes we did it together, my sweet friends and my darling readers ....

LOVING HUSBAND has become the First Ever Abhigya Fan Fiction in Watty to cross the massive 150,000+ reads

( You can cross check, if you have any doubts too

( You can cross check, if you have any doubts too...)

This couldn't be possible without all your love and support.... Thanks for sparing all your time to read Loving Husband...

This story made me, who I'm now in watty and this is the story which paved way and identified the hidden talent in me...

I can happily say that From an amateur scribbler, I have grown up into a sensible and matured writer...

All the recognition, the followers, the love and support,  which myself and my stories are getting, are because of this story only...

I'm so happy and thankful to the almighty, as HE has given such a thought in my mind to pen down this story, which holds a special place in my heart always...

🎉🎉🎉 Special thanks to those
New readers, who are reading and voting on this story... Your support means a lot to me... 🎉🎉🎉

🌷Not to forget the stubborn Silent readers, who are still adamant not to vote, but encouraging me silently by reading this story...