48. I can't see you like this...

Atlast back again with the update....

Thank for those supportive and encouraging words... It means a lot to me... Thanks for the new follow ups....

A special salute to those new readers for voting and commenting on all the older chapters... That so sweet of you guys...

Thanks again for believing me and accepting me as a writer... Thanks for supporting me in all means and your boosting n encouraging comments means a lot to a writer like me...

Now enough of my boring bak baks, lets move to chapter. 48:

When Aaliya comes hurriedly Abhi has got panic attack... He senses something is wrong with his fuggy... Doctor has strictly warned abhi that pragya should not get emotional or cry as its not good for her health....

As sedatives were given, Pragya's hands are connected in IV tubes , injections and trips were going on.... The nurse has removed the urine bags just before Abhigya's family arrives at the farm house...

Abhi panicks that nothing wrong should be there.... He runs very fast... His heart skips a beat when he spots his fuggy crying aloud... Bulbul is trying to console pragya but she is not listening to anything...

Bulbul spots Abhi standing over there... She gets up from the bed and gestures Abhi to go inside... Bulbul goes out and checks with the nurse about the medicines to be given and she also calls the doctor and asked what are the precautions to be taken...

Abhi can't see his Fuggy crying like this... His heart ached on seeing her devasted state... His eyes too welled up uncontrollably and words can't explain the pain he is going through ....

Abhi knows very well it's going to be hard for him to console her.. He mentally prepares himself to stay strong and he is so determined to bring his Fuggy back from the misery, which shook their lives terribly...

 He mentally prepares himself to stay strong and he is so determined to bring his Fuggy back from the misery, which shook their lives terribly

Abhi moves and sits near Pragya... Abhi caress her hard gently and kisses her forehead... But Pragya keeps on crying and is not in a mood to hear any of Abhi's consoling words too...

Abhi: Fuggy... My sweet heart... Please dont cry... See.... Doctor told us na... It's not good for your health.. you should not strain yourself ..

Pragya: 😭😭😭😭... Sorry Abhi.. I...

Pragya starts to get hiccups... Abhi pours the warm water in the glass and asks Pragya to drink...

Pragya: I don't want this hot water.. Take this yucky water away from me... Please give something cold for me...

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨.... Whaat???? Sweet heart .. Please listen to me na... Don't be stubborn, Fuggy... Doctor adviced you to take only warm things and strictly no cold water or icecream or anything...

See... Injections, antibiotics were given to you na... You are not supposed to have those,, as it may cause you ill health... So, please keep calm... After some days, I will get whatever you wish for sure...