30. Making her to understand the realities of life...

Thanks for all your love and support...

Now lets move to our chapter. 30....

Abhi and pragya are seated in theprivate cabin of the business class in the aeroplane.... Abhi wants to speak something important to Pragya before they reach home....

Abhi: Fuggy... My sweet darling.... Did you enjoy this trip???

Pragya: of course i loved this trip..
Its just awesome... Still i could not believe wht all we have done.... Its like we have been in a dream land...

Abhi: Baby .. I'm so happy that you liked evrything....

Abhi smiles and kisses Pragya's forehead.... Pragya happily hugs Abhi tightly....

Abhi: Darling... We have enjoyed and spend our time together na...

Pragya: hmm....

Abhi: Now listen to me... I want to say something important to you...

Pragya glares at Abhi and yells: Don't.... Not a word... I'm in a happy mood... Never dare to spoil my mood.... I'm not going to hear anything from you....

Abhi: Fuggy... Hear me once... It's for your goodness only....

Pragya: Don't irritate me.... If you do so, then I wont speak to you....

Abhi does not know what to do and how to make her understand.... He wishes to speak her about this.... As it is an eight hour journey, abhi wants pragya to know about d realities of life....

Pragya fumes n murmurs something n closed her eyes tightly.... Two hours she did not utter a word but her face shows her anger towards abhi...

Abhi smiles on seeing her childish antics.... Abhi thinks how to convince her....

Abhi slowly gets up and goes to freshenup.... Since half hour, he did not return to d seat.... Pragya is getting nervous and got from her seat and went to search abhi....

She is in peak of anger and boils like a volcano on seeing the sight before her....

Pragya pats abhi's shoulders and glares at him..

Pragya: Go right away to our cabin.....

Abhi: But fuggy... Im...

Pragya yells: Move....

Abhi gets up and moves to his cabin smiling inwardly that his plan has succeeded....

Pragya gave s murderous glare on d person who has spoke with abhi and moves to her seat...

Pragya murmers and sits in her seat....

Abhi: what's up pragya??? Why did you call me???

Pragya: oh now i become pragya to you na... You are too bad... 😭😭😭😭