49. I want to wipe away your sorrows...

Thanks for all your love and support...
Thanks to all those new follow ups and new readers...

Oh my god!!! 257 followers..  An increase off 125+ followers just to read this story.... Im overwhelmed and Im so happy that this story is liked by many....

💠💠💠💠
A small request from me... Those who are not interested to click the 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 button, please dont proceed further...
💠💠💠💠

This part is also going to be a private chapter but the next chapter will be for public viewing as itz going to be my 50th chapter in this story...
(Oh god!!! Really have I written this much...  Unbelievable....)

No more boring bak baks...

Lets move to our shot. 49:

Abhi comes out of the room and he gives up and starts to pour out the pain he had in his heart... Everyone felt very bad on seeing abhi and they prayed to god to make them happy and bring them out from their misery....

 Everyone felt very bad on seeing abhi and they prayed to god to make them happy and bring them out from their misery

Everyone tried their level best to convince abhi... Abhi gave a weak smile and tells that he is fine and will come out from this trauma soon and assures them not to worry about him...

Abhi closes his eyes and rewinds the happenings of the day... Abhi did not expected that the day will be such a bad day in his life with lots of unexpected happenings...

He got his biggest happiness of going to become a father, the bitter truth when they have to abort their baby out of helplessness, his wife's pleadings, her cries, her miserable state, her outburst, her demand for divorce and finally a promise from his fuggy to love him forever...

Abhi really felt very bad when the face of his fuggy's crying in a helpless state, comes often as if he is seeing it again and again...

Abhi mentally promised that he will not allow his fuggy to cry anymore... He is way too determined to bring his fuggy out from her trauma soon so that her studies will not be affected at any cost.....

Abhi gets inside the room and spots his fuggy sleeping as she is being given sleeping dosage as she needs complete rest... The nurse asks him to call her when there is any emergency or if the trips gets over...