Unconrollable happiness....

My happiness is uncontrollable .. Im feeling like Im flying in air... I dont know what did I do to get such love and support ...

My heart is overflowing with all the love you all are showing on me... I dont know whether Im worth to this or not... ...

Again, this story has crossed a big milestone and set up a new benchmark..... Yes....

This story has crossed 30,000+ reads and 3,100+ votes and a maximum of 86 votes to its credit... Thanks again everyone for  reading, voting and commenting on this story...

......

Now a days, Im just obsessed to create new covers for my stories...

Here is the new cover of  this story... Hope you all will like it....

Well , Abhi and pragya's life are going to face the realities of life

Well , Abhi and pragya's life are going to face the realities of life.... They have to face many hardships till pragya achieves her dreams... But, keep in mind whatever happens Abhi and pragya will be together...

So , you guys need not panic about that... Do support me as the story is going to see many ups and downs and lots of unexpected scenarios...

....

Now to the main matter....

I know I did not updated the 46th part... Some messaged me to update as 82 votes are on the board...

There is a reason guys for delay... When I updated the 45th part, I was quite emotional as that part literally made to cry... My buddy appreciated me and said that it is the best chapter I have ever typed...

(Dont ask me who she is???)

She also said to me that I will get huge response to that chapter and she made a bet with me that it will cross 100 votes for sure... I laughed on hearing her silly thought...

I told her that , Im not worth that much buddy... 10 chapters before, I was pleading to get 50 votes... Now only, Im getting good response and the votes starts to near 80...

But she did not listen to me... She scolded me that I dont have confidence in me... I laughed and said her that I believe myself and Iv confidence but I know very well that many chapters has crossed even 500+ reads but coming to votes, it will be hard for people to click on the 🌟 button...

She keeps on arguing with me and she asked me not to update till friday... My buddy who nag me to update this story daily asked me not to update .. I could not believe what she said...

She said... Lets wait and see.. whether votes are coming or not... I even planned to put some chapters on private but I could not do so as my mobile is not supporting that ..

So, I leave it in all your hands...

Who is going to win the bet???
Me or my buddy???

My bet is that the votes wont cross more than 86...

But my buddy is damn sure that it will reach 100 before friday...

So, you guys decide the winner...

If I win, you will get your update on saturday... If my buddy wins, the very next moment I will post the part ...

....

So, go ahead what you all wish for....

Thanks again for all your love and support my crazy abhigyans ... Thanks for accepting me and my stories whole heartedly and supporting me in all my stories....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜