15. The lovely date...

"Alone we can do only little... But together we can do so much"....

April 8,2017... The most unforgottable day in my life.... Thank you everyone for making me smile nd fulfilling my wish...

Thanks again for accepting and encouraging me despite my flaws..

We are nearing 2700 reads and 500 votes....

Lets move to the most romantic day out of abhigya ..

Pragya is blushing too much... She stands infront of the mirror...

She herself has find her too hot and sexy...

She is not at too revealing but Aaliya has groomed her so well that her apt curves are clearly visible

She is not at too revealing but Aaliya has groomed her so well that her apt curves are clearly visible... She blushes and thinks what will be Abhi's reaction...

She is quite relieved that Dadi is not in home as she went to temple and Purab too has gone to meet his friends....

Aaliya too has gone out in sometime as she has to do some shopping and asks her to enjoy...

Pragya is restless and nervous... Her heartbeats are raising... She hears the horn sound...

Abhi enters the home and calls his wife...

Abhi: Fuggy... Come soon.... We will be late... Fu.....

Before abhi could say, pragya comes down... Abhi is awestruck and his jaws comes wide open and he could not utter any word....

He is completely shocked and stunned by seeing his wife, who is looking so gorgeous

He is completely shocked and stunned by seeing his wife, who is looking so gorgeous.... Pragya keeps on calling Abhi, but he is standing like a statue...

Pragya: suniye... Suniye...

Abhi:haan...

Pragya: iv been calling you for the past five minutes... Why are you not reacting???  Say something... Shall we leave???

Abhi: huh...

Pragya: what happened?? R u okay???

Abhi: haan... Haan...