20. Don't leave me... My love....

It's a bright and sunny morning... The birds are chirping happily and flying in the sky with a hope to face the day, not minding the awaiting challenges... It's a clear indication to the human fellas to wake up and wish for a happy and prosperous day...

However, the newly weds are still in a sleepy mood... Pragya is completely interlinked and cuddling closer to her husband Abhi  with only duvets covering their bodies... Their dresses are scattered all over the room..

The room is full of romantic set up with floral arrangements and burned scented candles and with lots of lovely talks n kissing sounds from the two love birds...

Abhi whispers something in Pragya's ears and she turns to crimson red and blushes too hars...  She nods her head shyly and Abhi with a naughty smirk covered the duvets again...

Abhi pulled  pragya towards him... Pragya moves very closeby and she rolls on top of abhi...

A big scream is heard from Pragya... She blinks her eyes and thinks what's happening around???

She blushes and looks at her... She is lying on the floor and is fully dressed up and the room is absolutely normal...

No sort of any romantic setup is seen... Pragya is very shy thinking how she imagined a beautiful, romantic dream... She gets up from thw floor and checks for her husband... But to her surprise Abhi is no where to be found...

Pragya checks the clock and it shows only 6.40 in morning... She wonders where her husband would have gone in the morning itself...

She moves to freshen up... She dressed up in a simple red salwar and comes near dressing table to fill her maang...

 She dressed up in a simple red salwar and comes near dressing table to fill her maang

Pragya sees something in the mirror... Its a sticky night...

"Sorry dear... Have to leave... Urgent...Will be Back after three days only..."

Pragya is completely shocked and shattered.... She does not know what's the emergency that abhi has to leave without informing her...

She is completely clear now nd wishes to start their married life today with abhi's promised romantic gift and surprise but she never expected a shocking twist in her life...

Abhi has gone somewhere for 3 days... Pragya could not imagine the 72 hours without her loving husband abhi...

Pragya's mood is completely off... She is fuming in anger... She wants her husband to come infront of her right now...