61. The worst part of my life is missing you....

Today no bak baks... Directly to shot. 61:

Missing your loved ones is the most worst and hard feeling ever a heart can bear... Its like the heart stops to beat without their presence...

You will feel the loneliest the most when you miss your loved ones... Even when the whole world is around you, you will seem to be alone...

When you close your eyes , you can feel their presence all around you... But when you open your eyes, their absence will make your eyes to well up uncontrollably...

No words can explain how much you need them in your lives and how you miss their physical presence with you very badly when they were not around you..

The worst part or the worst time of missing your loved ones is the terrile time, the night... The silence of the dark night, the loneliness, the quiet atmosphere, the absence of your loved ones near you will not allow you to sleep a bit at all ..

Same happens with the loving husband abhi's beautiful wife , Pragya too... She is tossing in her bed without having a bit of sleep in her eyes...

She gets down from her bed and picks up her mobile... She sat in floor not able to sit in the bed too without her abhi...

She opens the mobile and looks at abhi's photo longingly and her eyes are shedding the precious droplets of tears which her husband, abhi hates the most

Her eyes , her cheeks, her nose are turning red and becoming very pale because of over crying... Pragya can't bear this loneliness at all... She terribly misses her loving husband abhi a lot...

Its been four days since abhi has left with the police officials... He is in search of purab and he has assured pragya that he will return in two days with purab...

But life is always a package of surprises... We can't expect all the things to happen as per our wish... Its the bitter truth of life and reality is always different than we predict...

We have to make us get ready to face the unexpected situations daily in our lives... Though its unbearable and unimaginable, we have to make sure to face it with confidence and in full strength...

As promised, abhi is not able to return back as the rescue operations were interrupted because of the bad weather conditions... Moreover, the secret reports they get from the spies says that purab is not in the place in which they expected....

Abhi is completely busy in searching purab... Though his mind is worried for pragya the most, he couldn't help and he cannot come soon as he has to find out purab at any cost...

The four days of separation from her loving husband is like a hell for pragya... Though abhi calls pragya as and when possible, pragya couldn't help as she misses abhi's presence a lot...