6. Overflowing of love and care...

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming support you have given to the story...

New readers, new followers, new voters and new comments are making me more happy...

Dedicating this story to all my crazy abhigyans, my followers, my beloved abhigya ff writers n my sweet darlus whose comments are my energy boosters....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya sets the dining table and calls everone for breakfast...

Aaliya, Purab and dadi settles in dining table and smiles on looking at Pragya and is overwhelmed with her gestures... Pragya serves them food and expecting a lot to see their reaction...

Just then Abhi too joins them... Pragya is hell nervous and is worried a lot that how will Abhi gonna react to the fact that she made the breakfast....

Abhi: Robin, Robin...

Robin: Yes sir...

Abhi: What are you waiting for??? Serve the food, man... I'm hungry...

Pragya: Robinnnnn..... Stop and saty over there.... You go and do your work which I gave you... I will serve my husband...

Abhi: Arrey, it's okay yaar... You sit and eat with us... Robin will serve... We have to move to your house for the pag phere rasam...

Pragya: That I know very well.. Robin move soon... I will do what I have do... You shouldn't come between me and my husband okay... Dare to come here, I will surely punish you....

Abhi: Why too hot much fuggy?? I'm saying this for your well being only na... Don't be stubborn fuggy....

Pragya: I told you already na that I'm not going to give away my rights to anyone.. So, Don't ever order me like this and let me do what I wish to do for you....

Abhi: okay okay chill... Come on serve me... But you should also eat with us okay...

 But you should also eat with us okay

All laughs on seeing the scenario...

Aaliya: Bhabhi, what's the rights you are talking??? It's good to see the great Abhishek prem mehra dancing to his wife's tunes.....

Purab( chuckles) : hmm... Hmm... what's that bhabhi??? Special treatment for your hubby haan...

Dadi: Chup... You too.,. Don't tease my bahu... Have your foods soon..

Pragya serves the food and waits impatiently, without eating and is waiting eagerly to see everyone's reaction...

Aaliya: Wow... Delicious... Ummm.. Yummy.... Mmmmm.... Robin you killed it man.. What a taste... I'm gonna have more....

Purab: Awesome... Too good... Robin, you are too good today... I'm also going to eat more today...

Abhi: What happened to you Robin???