76. Hundred hearts are lesser to carry my love for you...

I just want to make you happy always... Its because, you are the reason for my happiness...

My promise to you, my dearest wife... I will love you always and keep you happy always...

The biggest strength of a man is how gently he loves his wife...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's a fine morning.... Abhi is looking at his wife Pragya who is sleeping like a baby in his arms.... Though Abhi is seeing her daily, he looks at pragya as if he is seeing her for the first time.... Its a routine for Abhi to wake up earlier and admire his fuggy, with his heart felt content....

 Its a routine for Abhi to wake up earlier and admire his fuggy, with his heart felt content

Pragya stirs in her sleep and slowly opens her eyes... Her lips curved to a bright smile to see her loving husband Abhi, who is not even blinking his eyes and staring at her with full of love.... Pragya pulls Abhi closer, making him to come out from his trance..

Pragya: Good morning my dear husband... What are you looking haan???

Abhi: Good morning baby... What else than you fuggy... I won't get enough of you baby... Daily you are looking way too new to me... I just can't stop admiring you...

In your sleep too, you are looking like a newly blossomed flower... Words can't express your beauty.... Fuggy... Fuggy... My baby... I don't know how to praise you... Oh my sweetie... You are killing me and I'm just getting addicted to you very badly...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂 Abhi... You be na... Morning itself you have started... Hold some stock Abhi... Stop flirting with me and go and freshen up and come... We can continue this tonight okay...

Oh my god!!!! shit... I have completely forgotten... 😱😱😱😱😱😱.... Aargh... How could I have forgotten this???? What am I going to do now???

Abhi panicks: Baby... Relax... Just calm down and tell me what happened....

Pragya: Today, I need to go earlier Abhi as we have to do the final arrangements for the annual meet... But I've completely forgotten to inform this to Ajju and Aalu ... God... What will I do now... I have to go soon... I don't want to trouble them too...

Abhi: Huh... For this you are sulking this much darling... When your abhi is there, why are getting tensed unnecessarily.... You go and get ready soon... I will drop you baby...

Pragya: whaattt 😨😨😨😨... No Abhi... I don't want anyone to see you there... Moreover, I don't want anyone to think anything wrong about us... Please try to understand... It's not easy as you think...

Abhi: It's morning only na fuggy.... Hardly people will be there... Okay... Relax... We will take a cab and go there... No one can suspect that I came with you... Is it okay for you baby???