47. Fate's horrible and twisty play...

My sincere apologies for changing many important chapters as private.... I have no other choice left than to do this... Sorry, if I hurt anyone...

Believe it or not, there is an increase of 39 followers ( from 157 to 196) just to read this story alone... I know many like this story...

Silent readers, I understand that you guys are this much desperate to read this story... But as a writer, am I not supposed to expect your votes... Huh...
Anyways, leave it off... Thanks again for all your love and support... Thanks for all those lovely follow ups, messages n comments ..

May be next 2 or 3 parts, i will kept as private then some parts will be for common view as of now iv decided...

Many had doubts as I have not explained clearly what has happened to pragya... Hope this episode will give you all a clear picture of it....

Now to shot 47:

Abhi cries and comes out from his trance... He asks Mohan to help him to bring back his fuggy back to life.... Abhi sobs that nothing should spoil or interrupt her dreams...

Just then Abhi spots dadi standing there rooted to the ground... Her face is pale and she feels so sorry for Abhi and pragya... Abhi runs and hugs dadi and starts to cry hard....

Abhi: Dadi...dadi.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dadi: "Abhi... Calm down beta... you have to be strong for pragya... Be bold my kid... dont cry like this and dont get upset ...

Think everything is for good... see... God will soon give you both all happiness.... Just 2 n half months na, you got married... A long way to go... so, don't worry... I wont die without seeing my great grandson... You have to be strong abhi for pragya's sake..."

Abhi keeps on crying and lays on dadi's lap... Sarlama, purab, bulbul, arjun and aaliya comes out after freshening up... They are way too startled to see abhi crying vigorously holding dadi and mohan and dadi too crying sadly....

Shock is a word of understatement... They all are afraid and thy don't have the guts to ask what has happened ... A shiver and an unusual sadness runs in all their bodies .

Sarlama is completely shocked and comes near Mohan who is crying and standing like a statue... she shook her husband Mohan...

Sarla: what happen Mohan ji???? Why are you crying???? Why Abhi beta is crying like this??? Nothing happened to pragya right... Tell me please...

(No reaction from Mohan)
how long you are going to stay like this... okay... do what you want... Let me go and see pragya...

Mohan shouts : Sarla.. wait.. Pragya is sedated... she will gain consciousness after an hour only...

Sarla cries in shock: Mohan why pragya is sedated ??? Nothing wrong na... please tell me my daughter is fine....

Mohan wipes his tears: haan sarla.. Unless and until our beta Abhi is there, nothing wrong will come near our princess and whatever happened is for their well being only...No need to worry at all...

Sarla: Please tell me atleast now what has happened...

Mohan did not said anything... Sarla moves near dadi and abhi...

Sarla: Abhi beta... At least you tell me na what has happened...

Abhi hugs sarla and cries and says:

Ma... As you all know, I have took fuggy to hospital as doctor asked to do so... Doctor did various tests ma...

After a long time, doctor has some doubts and asked to take a scan too... Then the doctor convinced fuggy saying that she is very young and she can get pregnant again and all...