52. Finding solace in your arms...

Thanks for all your love and support...

Happy to inform you all that this story has crossed 41000+ reads and 4200+ votes and a maximum of 113 votes to its credit...

Thanks once again and hope this grows more and more... Thnks to those new readers too for voting and commenting on this story..

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 This story is very special to me and is very close to my heart and I know very well that many like this story a lot ..

This is the only story, I demand much to get recognized and to be voted.... So, whoever wish to read this story, click the 🌟 button without fail before reading further...

Be genuine buddies.... Just a single click wont hurt you at all.. iv spent a lot of time to type and think to update and make every part interesting... So, vote without fail to prove me that Im writing good and also to appreciate my work...

Whoever don't have the heart to vote, it's my humble request not to read further as this story is only for my voting buddies and not for silent readers... Sorry for saying so...

I've to be genuine to my work unlike people who read all the stories but does not have the heart to vote... This update going to prove that silent readers....

Silent readers may be from next chapter again I will change into private chapters.... So decide what I've to do... The vote and reads should atleast match.... Let's see...🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shot. 52:

Abhi is completely shocked to know that the delhi deal is slipped out from their hands... Abhi could not believe that purab is so careless...

Abhi: How is it possible nishi??? I know very well that purab has worked really hard for this project

Abhi: How is it possible nishi??? I know very well that purab has worked really hard for this project... He put his heart and soul to grab this deal...

Eventhough Im not very much pleased and interested in this deal, purab likes to work on that project and he is the one intiated the move... I could not understand what happened to purab... How did he lose the deal???

Nishi [ Nishabhigya( Abhi's secretary)] : Sorry to say sir... Even I could not believe when I heard that matter... Please dont get panic sir... Its the bitter truth about purab sir... He is like my brother, but I dont know what made him to do like that...

Abhi: what's that nishi... Dont talk in puzzle... Tell me straight forward...

Nishi: Sir... Purab sir has not attended the important dealer's meeting and the deal is being grabbed by Purab's sir's rival and enemy Mr. --------... He has got the deal exactly the amount which purab sir wish to quote...

Abhi: 😨😨😨😨 whaaatttt??? How did  that ----- quoted the exact amount??? Strange...

Nishi:  sir... Iv prepared some documents for that deal... So, I was very well aware of that and Im damn sure about that..  Moreover.... Sorry to say sir...