8. Unveiling the sweet surprise ....

Sorry buddies....

I know I'm very late...

From morning I'm trying very hard to update this part...

But to my bad luck, all got messed up... I've planned this episode with lots of surprising facts by adding photos to picturise it clearly...

This is not working in my favour... I will update this part first... If possible I will edit it with photos afterwards...

As many asked, pragya's looks in reception will be like this...

Now to the surprised episode which surprises me by taking on my nerves from morning...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The guests were astonished to see the stage set up like a royal emporer's court and Abhi is also looking dashing in white kurta....

The aroras and dadi greets everyone and offered them with pleasentaries....

The two dashing young bachelors, Arjun and purab takes the stage looking extremely handsome making all the girls to gasp and longing to get them as their boy friend...

Purab:

Welcome everyone to the grand reception of the most wanted handsome hunk, the great business man Abhishekh prem mehra - my bhai and the queen of beauty Pragya Abhishekh Prem Mehra - my bhabhi...

Arjun: As you all know the marriage is fixed in a short span of time... We will like to give some surprises to my di and jiju with lots of twists and fun...

Purab: Are you all ready???

Abhi could nt understand what they are upto...

Suddenly all the lights turns off... Before everyone gets panics, a light focuses on the stairs...

There stood two young girls identitically dressed dancing graciously for a peppy number and comes down.... They are our sweet bulbul and aaliya...

Boys are drooling on them... Everyone claps as their performance ends... They too takes the stage...

Bulbul: We are going to reveal our surprise...

Aaliya: Before we let you all know, lets invite the person who is the center of attraction in this evening and everyone wishes to meet the lady in y bhai's life...

Purab: Its time to introduce the soulmate of my bhai..

Arjun: Presenting to you, Pragya Abhishek Mehra...

The light goes off again and a single light focuses on the stairs...

Pragya descends from the stairs making all the men to gasp and all women to feel jealous...

Pragya is breathtakingly gorgeous decked up in a royal gold lehenga making her looks like a real queen...

She smiles and comes down...

Abhi could not blink his eyes... His eyes are only fixed on pragya and he completely drools on her...

Pragya feels abhi's intense and passionative looks and blushes a lot adding feather to her beauty....