90. Will I get back my lost breath???

Tears pour out from my heart, as you are not with me... But I'm stubborn not to let out a single drop of tear from my eyes... I can't cry , when your hands are not there to wipe my tears...

My love didn't make me vulnerable or weak... It has given me a lot of confidence to face off the hardest phase of the life, with a determined smile in my face....

Like an anchor to hold a ship, I need you beside me, to sail through the beautiful journey of life...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

The mighty Mehra Mansion is staying calm and lost all it's happiness, as it has lost the important pillar of the family... The unusual calmness in the house can bring a shrill in the mind set of anyone and can feel for the unexpected sadness that had happened in their lives...

All in the house have forget how to smile and no one is bothered to fuel up their bodies with food and water too... They were mourning for the misery and least care
about their own well being... Rather their hearts and minds are praying hardly that the information which shook their lives hardly, should be false only...

All are expecting a miracle to happen and their gazes are fixed only on the entrance of the Mansion and are eagerly looking forward to have a glimpse of Abhi, who is not in their midst... The worst news has broke them beyond repair, as if a thunderstorm has hit them...

The elders never cared about their health and are wetting eyes their repeatedly... Purab is sitting like a statue and he is not in a state to attend any calls and his mind is not working a bit too ... He least bother about his health and is worried , as how he gonna get information about the missing flight...

It's a terrible shock to Bulbul, Aaliya and Arjun and they never expected that they have to hear such a kind of bad news ever in their lifetime.. They curses themselves for joining hands with Abhi and agree to his plan to come secretly over there, without the knowledge of Pragya...

Their guilty conscious is killing them so badly and they couldn't digest the sad news at all... They don't know how to console Pragya and were worried that what will Pragya do, if she came to know that it's them, who asked Abhi to take that particular flight, so that he can come a little earlier and make some secret arrangements to surprise Pragya on her birthday...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The whole house is echoing only with the sounds of the famous news channels, in a full swing , which is keep on retelecasting that the flight from the XYZ city is found to be missing in the air suddenly and it's believed that none of the passengers are found alive...

Some of the reputed and secret sources of Mehra groups which Purab has arranged, have found out that Abhi's name is found in the passengers list and he has done the immigration formalities and boarded the flight too on correct time.. The informations they have got are from the authorized sources only,,,