81. I'm really sorry for being childish and hurting you badly...

Hola my dear crazy Abhigya Pankhas...

Good day to you all...

So, long time na... Anyone missed Loving Husband???

What shall I do??? It's not my mistake at all

What shall I do??? It's not my mistake at all... The stubborn silent readers didn't call me soon with their votes...

Now too, I'm here only for my loyal voting buddies, eventhough the votes didn't turned up as I expected...

Don't want to talk much on this topic and spoil my mood.... Anyways leave all that....

This story "Loving Husband" gonna reach a big milestone very soon... Don't know whether any of the Abhigya fics. have crossed it or not... I'm so happy and elated to know that Loving Husband is loved by many and read by many, irrespective of these many private chapters too....

Fingers crossed to achieve the benchmark soon... Will reveal what it is in the next chapter.... Keep guessing 😉😉😉😉😉

💮💮💮💮💮

Warning: Read the shot at your own risk...

Contains some 🙈🙈🙈🙈 😊😊😊😊 moments and some 😭😭😭😭 😩😩😩😩 moments too.. 

Step in, by pressing the 🌟 button and no cheating, my dear silent readers.... Don't I deserve your votes????

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

My dear husband... All I want is to kiss and love away the bitter words I have spoken and the worst actions of mine, which hurts you... I would like to start the healing process by saying a simple, yet heartfelt sorry....

I feel very awkward and ashamed of myself, as I have showed my worst side to the best thing that happened in my life...

My love for you can't be measured by anything and it's beyond boundaries... Don't worry baby... Nothing will spoil our beautiful world...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi took Pragya to the hospital and the whole family was there and celebrated the success of Pragya happily... Pragya was beaming in happiness as she didn't expected this surprise at all and she thanked her loving husband Abhi for being so thoughtful to bring the whole family, on her big day and double her happiness....

Abhi admires his fuggy who is happily chatting with Sarlama and Dadi and is keep on praising Abhi's speech, which is the hot topic in the college... Abhi silently gestures Arjun to bring his papa, Mohan Arora without Pragya's knowledge...

Abhi with much hesitation asked Mohan and Arjun to take care of Purab and the family in his absence, as he wished to take his fuggy outside for two days and spend some alone time with her... Mohan too happily agreed and asked Abhi not to worry about anything and enjoy happily...