1. Forced bonding....

This is your crazy buddy Mahii (crazymahiz ) coming up  with a romantic love journey on our favourite couples Abhi and Pragya...

What's happening to me... I've started to write again.. 😂😂😂😂😂...  I've become really crazy and coming up with my new fanfiction...

👉 Now presenting to you my second story...

"Loving Husband"

Abhigya Fan fic.
By

CrazyMahiz

I hope you all like the title and cover of this story

Text fully copy righted: ©Crazymahiz™, 2021®

This story is my own creative idea and each and every word written in this story is my own imagination... The character choices, story line, the incidents mentioned in the story is no way related to any real life characters and it's just a description of my own ideas only...

No offence to anyone or any characters used here.. If it resembles anyone in real or if any part of the story hurt you by any means, do forgive me with a golden heart...

Constructive criticism is highly appreciated... Bashers please stay out of this story...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Prologue:

It's a lovely life journey of a girl named Pragya who is being pushed into a forced marriage when she is dreaming to become a successful business magnet....

She is in her final year of business studies and is aiming for an univerity rank... But she is pushed to marry an unknown stranger, all of a sudden when she is having her winter vacation....

What is going to happen in Pragya's life???

Will her dreams comes true???

Will she able to get a loving husband???