Chapter One - The North Pole

( I do not own any rights towards the picture)

A man dressed in red shouted to his elves who were busy carrying trays of candy canes towards a big oak table. On the table were names, the man dressed in red was known as North or (Santa Claus).He pressed a red button sending the northern lights through the sky so that the other guardians would get a message to see to come to his work shop as he waited patiently for them to arrive he was busy carving in a block of ice.

Meanwhile.....

The hooded figure sat on the ledge of the building as the wind picked up. The wind grew strong making the snow land on the figures nose. He swiped it away and pulled down his hood revealing white blonde hair with sliver tips and blue piercing eyes and a pale white face. The young man of eighteen wore a blue hood and dark brown pants. In his hand he held a stick it curved at the top and was straight at the bottom. Some might say he looked like bow peep.

He looked up towards the moon in the sky.

"why am I the only one like me? I'm so lonely and it's all your fault! So much for helping everyone I am done with you manny!"

You know the saying Jack Frost nipping at your nose? Well the figure shouting towards the moon was none other than Jack Frost himself. You see the man in the moon creates all guardians, but I guess you already knew that since they defeated Pitch black.