A thief and a pack of wolves!

I pushed myself faster and faster through the ever thickening woods. The darkness became my enemy as it began to blind me against the right path to safety and the ability to doge the wicked scratching branches. From a fresh new cut I could feel the light trickle of blood flow down my fast moving arms, don't think about it just keep going. The sound of my feet hitting the ground became louder as the forest floor became uneven, things were never easy in this job. My increased heart rate and breathing began to slow me down, I ran almost every day, training myself but what I was running from was something you could never prepare for. 

The worst sound hit me, their howls filled the night sky like thunder and the thudding of there heavy paws began to close in on me... I was going to die. I thought about who would care, my family were all dead, I didn't have any friends or a boyfriend because my job didn't really welcome them in. Right well then I will tell you, my name is Amber Cane I'm nighteen years old soon to be twenty and well... I'm a thief for a living. Hey don't judge me for being a theif, it's the life I've had since the age of thirteen, for reasons that I soon will tell, just not yet.

As you probably guessed I'm being chased by wolves, I know right what kind of person keeps wolves? and a whole bunch by the way? The family I just stole from where very rich but seriously they had wolves protecting their property... what happened to normal dogs? It was very easy to get in but getting out well.. wait hang on I'm getting ahead of myself, for you to understand me and what I did to get chased by wolves then the best place would be to start from the beginning, erm well near enough.

............................

I pulled my hood up covering my identity, only allowing my blonde hair to seep out from the sides. The air was cold and sharp as it hit my face which I aimed towards the floor. I placed my hands deep inside my coat keeping them warm and safe from the harsh night that I had to walk through. I reached the corner of the street facing the park waiting for my contact to meet me, but the sound of footsteps stopping close to me answers my inner question of where they were? "What do you have for me?"

"Its called the alpha stone, its a large blood diamond set in the statue of a wolf. Very precious and very valuable."

I smiled "who owns it?"

"The Sword family who are very  well respected and extremely private".

I looked at my male contact, I was taller than him but where I was thin and slender her was broad and heavy. I had known him for so many years but I had never looked into his eyes or even knew his name, just his smug know it all voice was as close as I was getting to him. He stood facing the park with a black hevay hood secured round his facemasking his identity, and even though he wasn't looking at me I knew he was captivated by the moon just as I'am that shown brighter than the sun in the sky.

"Where is it kept?" he dragged his gaze from the moon to the concrete floor "in a vault by the fathers study. Its double locked, lasers across the floor and a sensor on the diamond that will trigger an alarm if taken". I laughed and felt a huge smile spread across my face "you know me cheats". Cheats was his code name, he used it because from what I heard he always cheated in games "I always like a challenge".

"Be careful Blue." My code name because my eyes.  "You have stolen so many things and you think your invincible but just watch out because something may catch you out".

 I looked up at the moon and sighed "lets see them try... oh and by the way loving how were matching with the hoods". He laughed and shook his head "you will never change"

........................................

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD CARRY ON

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

VOTE AND COMMENT

COMMENT AND VOTE

P.S I added abit at the start xx