A thief and a pack of wolves! - "I will see you soon Amber"

Even though I felt an idiot doing it I had a nagging feeling at the back of my mind that what I saw was real, so I checked one last time that my eyes weren’t changing colour or shape before finally leaving the bathroom. The restaurant was once again back to its usual busy self and the party which I had been waiting on were all laughing loudly with drinks in their hands. I was tired, really tired and I could barely keep my eyes open as I navigated the restaurants tables, swaying slightly from side to side as if I was sailing on a boat. As I made my way to the bar I could feel my injured arm tingling like I was receiving mini electrical shots in sequence. I sat on an empty table opening the button to my sleeve which was stained with drinks and began rolling it up but just as I reached the bandaged part in the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of silver eyes and sleek black hair. I turned to get a better look and was shocked to see Hayden Sword leaning casually against the bar, a smug smile lit his handsome face and he mouth three words to me “you.are.mine” 

The breath caught in my throat, him just being there looking so delicious in his jeans, shirt and long black coat sent me over the edge of pure need and desire. I wanted him!! Then the sensible mind suddenly screamed at me that he knew who I was and what I had taken from him. Before I even had the chance to stand and go to him a small group of people cut my view of him and when they were gone, Hayden was no longer there. I stood there dumbfounded, wondering how he could just disappear. I looked at the front desk and jogged slightly over to the front desk “hey Jack did you see a tall guy, silver eyes, very good looking come in here?” Jack welcomed in the guests and had the ability to remember everyone who walked through that door; he shook his head “sorry Amber didn’t see anyone like that come in here”. I sighed while looking outside hoping I would see him again but knowing that it was just my imagination “hey are you ok Amber? I saw what happened to you before!” I smiled and looked at him “yeah all I left with is a ruined shirt and bruises”. He laughed “ok but maybe you should go home, you don’t look so well”. I was beginning to feel dizzy and the sound of home sent a yawn to my face “I’m going to go ask Simon if I can leave” he quickly hugged me “don’t think you’re going to have a problem with getting his permission Amber” I winked and left him to it.

Well Jack was right, I had asked Simon if I could go home early and after a few moments of his going red in the face and telling me that he had no one to cover me, I kindly told him that I couldn’t serve any customers feeling this ill and weak and if he didn’t let me go home I would sue. That ended his rant and rave and after a hug from Brian I left. As soon as I closed the door to my apartment, I dropped my bag on the floor, then my keys followed by my sticky shirt, damp shirt and shorts. I walked through my apartment in just my black underwear set and knee high socks with not a care in the world, the cool temperature of the apartment was pure heaven against my hot clammy skin. I was going to have a shower but soon found myself lying on my back on the bed with not the will to move. I sunk peacefully into my duvet and happily shut my eyes.

I was asleep but could easily feel warm fingers trail up the side of my leg slowly and lovingly, just that simple touch left me breathless. The fingers ran over my stomach, over my breasts which caused my breath to catch and then lightly over my lips. I opened my eyes and found glistening silver eyes looking back at me, the eyes held such love and desire for me that I found myself raising my head to be closer to them. As I sat up the eyes moved back until I found Hayden sitting on the edge of my bed, he was making circular motions on the bare skin of my leg where my long sock stopped. His touch lit fireworks that exploded all over my body, my heart rate increased as my body temperature grew. He smiled at me, pleased that he was the one causing these feelings so I had to teach him something. I moved off the bed and all the while never letting my eyes leave his, as I stood in front of Hayden I lifted both of his hands and placed them on my bare waist. I heard a low growl deep in his chest which made my body yearn for him; I smoothly straddled him and instantly felt his throbbing erection through his pants. I rubbed myself against it which was met with approval when Hayden roughly grabbed my head and slammed his lips against mine. The kiss was hot and wild, he nipped at my bottom lips and wanting to taste him I obediently opened my mouth. He slipped his tongue in and deeply tasted every part of my mouth, as I did with him. Our tongues flicked at each other and caressed each other but soon turned into a battle of dominance which he soon won. My whole body was on fire, Hayden had ignited something in me that only he could ease, I could feel my core heating up and almost felt like screaming when I could feel how wet I was getting. Still not releasing his mouth, I slowly slipped my hands down his shirt, under his pants and firmly gripped his hot member. He instantly growled huskily under my touch, I pulled away from the kiss which Hayden didn’t like. He immediately came back for my lips but with a quick rub of his member he stopped and groaned. Suddenly in a fluid motion he pulled my hand out, flipped me over and lay between my legs; I lay underneath his hot body taking in his beautiful face but annoyed as to why I couldn’t pleasure him. Hayden quickly saw my annoyance and grinned “as much as I would like to continue this, it isn’t the time” he kissed me ever so lightly on the lips which were left tingling even after he pulled away. Hayden lovingly looked over me taking the sight of my body that was shivering from such desire of just being this close to him “but it soon will be”.

“What do you mean?” he shook his head “time will tell” I wanted to press this further but his softs hands came across my bandaged arm and his eyes lost some of their glow, I turned his face towards me and away from my arm “what’s wrong?”

“I’m so sorry, I couldn’t control myself” I leant up and kissed him deeply “you have nothing to be sorry for!” Whatever he was guilty for I forgave him because right know just being with him comforted me in so many ways. Hayden pulled back from the kiss “I will see you soon Amber” his voice held promise and serenity,  I was confused as to what he mean but as Hayden’s lips went to my neck he began to suck and gently bite was met with a loud moan from me and the confusion to just slip away….

I shot up out of bed, my whole body was on fire and I could actually feel my core throbbing. I looked around my brightening room and slowly laid back down when I realised I it was just another dream. I calmed my fast pacing heart beat but embarrassingly knew that only a cold shower was going to fix my other problem. I walked into the bathroom and slipped my underwear and socks off; I quickly glanced in the mirror but quickly turned back when I noticed a small love bite on my neck. “How… I mean… how??” I rubbed at the mark praying that it was just dirt or food but it just wouldn’t come off. I flicked my hair to the side and stood closer to the mirror was shocked to see a slight indentation of teeth in the love bite. I thought back to my dream of Hayden remembering that before I woke up he sucked and nipped my neck but… but that was a dream!! Wasn’t it?? I was confused but didn’t have time to contemplate when a sudden urge to be sick had me darting to the toilet, how nice this was – throwing up naked! I stood up and rinsed my mouth out then taking comfort in the hot steaming shower, just standing there I could still feel my hand around his shaft, the taste of his lips and the heat of his tongue; I began to tremble with desire just from the memories but then I remembered something he said “I will see you soon AmberWas it all real? And if so would he come back and keep his promise? For now I had no idea what to think.

Hang on.. how the hell did he know my real name?

.............................................

Hope it was worth the wait x

So what do you think of Amber and Hayden?? Is it love??

Comment and vote!! Oh and thanks so much for all the reads 249 for the last chapter and of course the fab comments x Makes me happy knowing your all enjoying it :D