Epilogue

"do you take y/n as your faithful wife?" the priest asked, as all the people in the room turned their head to Jungkook. Jungkook skied as he held y/n's hand and looked straight into her orbs.

"I do"

"do you, y/n. Take Jungkook as your faithful husband?" the same thing happened again, and y/n with teary eyes, said yes.

"you may now kiss the bride" Jungkook leaned in and passionately kissed y/n. Y/n placed her arms on his neck while Jungkook wrapped his strong arms around her waist as both shared their most passionate kiss. The crowd was cheering.

Jin was crying, because 'his little baby' finally got married, Hoseok and the other two maknae's were roaring and cheering. Namjoon was smiling, giving a father like proud smile. And Yoongi was clapping.

Jackson was there too, happy for the both. At the reception, the newly wed couple danced while Jungkook and the others danced and sang. All of them couldn't be happier.

Jackson was living a happy life now, he learned to embrace his past. EunWoo, well, he faced the consequences. He was in prison but Jackson was there for him. Jackson learned to love EunWoo room.

Jackson would always visit his parents, every week. Of course, all of them still had scars from the past. But they learned to embrace it. And look at how far they got in life.

Taehyung and Ae MI were getting married. Taehyung just proposed, and now they are engaged.

Jungkook POV

Me and y/n went to our shared house after the wedding. Finally. It was all I ever dreamed off. I turned to my right, observing my sleeping wife.

She was my world. My everything. All that I ever dreamed for.

And to think of one hell of a roller coaster they went through to get here.

Well, if it was for this, I was sure I would ride it again and again just for this ending.

Finally! The ending! This has been one hell of a ride and thanks for the support! I love you alllllll