Too Crowded

Y/n POV

The sound of my alarm hit me and I quickly got up. Me and Jin oppa ate our breakfast and was quick to eat out breakfast. If you're wondering why we were moving si quickly today, it's because we have a lot of things to Do. And we needed to get there super early. Me and Jin oppa already changed into our uniforms so we actually saved a lot of precious time.

We got to the car and hurriedly went to school. As always, we parted ways and went to the classroom just like what we normally do. But knowing our schedule, the teacher said that all of us are going to spend our time writing the song for the project.

As soon as I was about to go out and to the music room, I saw Jungkook.

"hey y/n, I was going I find you.."

"oh, we can go to the music room together"

We both dropped our bags in the room so we won't have any weights on us at the music room and just grabbed a pen and a notebook. As soon as we got there, we saw that the music room was too crowded. Everywhere, we saw students around, planning the concept of the song. We didn't like to work in too much noise so we went away. The teacher said it was okay for us to work anywhere around the school, but we're not just allowed to exit the whole campus as long as it is dismissal time.

We went to the most peaceful place we can find, the rooftop. But the peace wasn't there anymore because it seemed like the other students decided ti go to the rooftop too.

'why don't we go outside the building? There are gazebos everywhere. We can work there"
I nodded at Jungkook's suggestion and we both headed our way to the gazebos.

We took a seat at the provided table and chairs in the gazebo and wasted no time in starting the song.

"Jungkook, why don't we add a high note at the 2nd chorus of the song, then it goes higher and longer. It can serve as our instrumental. And at the end of that, let's make out voice more gentle since the high note is already aggressive." Jungkook looked at me and nodded.

" yeah, I think that's a good idea. And why don't we sing the chorus as the ending of the song. Only this time, let's do it in the most gentle way. "

I smiled at the idea. We both spended our time adding lyrics or removing some of the lyrics. And of course,, we gave more ideas to it.

After lunch, we decided that we should finally compose the notes of the song. We chose the piano since our should be sung gentle, yet a little aggressive.

We agreed to finally spend our afternoon in the music room since we didn't get the chance to earlier. When we got there, it wasn't that crowded anymore, maybe just a few pairs and that's it. Plus, the piano is vacant. We sat at the stool, sharing half of it and started to compose the song.

__________________

Author POV

Y/n and Jungkook were too busy composing the notes of their song. But so were their classmates. But something- actually, someone interrupted them. Y/n saw Jackson walking towards her with a smile. Jungkook, being the innocent bunny he is, waved at him. Jackson looked at him with disgrace and just smiled at y/n, who was staring at him back, showing no emotion.

"what are you doing here Jackson?" y/n didn't want to sound rude, but with what Jackson did to her and Jungkook in the past was unforgivable. He has always tried to sabotage y/n and Jungkook's relationship. But little did y/n know that Kai was also the cause of Jungkook's disappearance. Yes, they told the police. But they didn't find anything. But one day, a lady, around her 40's was walking by a certain alley when she heard groaning. She looked around and saw an unconscious body of a boy. She was a doctor in the past, but retired since she had her son. But unfortunately, she had a miscarriage, and her husband, being devistated, caused suicide. Leaving her, living alone. She smiled sadly at the boy before calling her nephew to help her carry the boy back. And with that, that certain boy Hass now been living as her son.

Jackson smirked at y/n. A little flustered at the question. But before answering, his phone ringed, he rolled his eyes and went away. Leaving y/n to finally sigh in relief and Jungkook finally calming after being tensed up earlier at the atmosphere.

"what was that all about?" Y/n turned her head to Jungkook, who asked the question.

"we are just in bad terms Jungkook, it's OK" Jungkook nodded at her answer. And they all continued to make the song. Of course, having chats here and there. But still focused.

Jackson went to the other classroom, feeling anger in his veins. Jungkook is already wiht y/n. It just made his a lot more harder.