Danger still Remains

Mrs. Wang was happy. Happy that his husband went to his sweet loving ways and had promised- vowed for him to stop meeting up a the Lee. Mrs. Wang was home as usual, taking a break after spending 2 hours of cleaning up the house. She was watching one of her favorite variety shows on TV when her phone ringed.

Mrs. Wang looked at the caller ID and then smiled as the caller was her husband. When she looked at the screen, she noticed that he was trying to FaceTime her. She thought it was sweet and answered the call. But then, as she expected to see her beloved husband's face smiling at her, she saw someone else's.

"Mrs. Wang, nice to see you. Seriously though, Wang's got a good taste in women" the person said. Mrs. Wang, knowing of her age, has still had a youthful face, and she was shocked to what that mysterious man said.

"What do you want? Where is my husband?" Mrs. Wang asked as she checked her phone, looking at the man and the landscape.

"Awww why are you looking for him? Don't you want to talk to me? By the way, my name is Lee EunWoo" Mrs. Wang was feeling so uncomfortable now, but then managed to say some words and keep her calm and Stern composure working.

"I want to see my husband." She said stenrly and then man, known as EunWoo, laughed.

"Well, since you asked for him, why don't you go see him.." EunWoo evilly said as he turned the camera to a chair containing the body of a man, tied up to a chair with his eyes closed, obviously not breathing, blood dripping down from where he was shot.

Mrs. Wang screamed and then before she knew it, she was shot in the stomach, dead. Seeing Mrs. Wang drop her phone, EunWoo laughed. He had sent one of his spies onto their house. With one of the windows open and the spy outside just waiting for the signal. And with the spy's "bracelet" vibrating that means it was time. Pulling the trigger he, or should I say, she. Had killed Mrs. Wang.

Hyuna smirked as she went inside the house throw the open window and approached Mrs. Wang's body. Grabbing her phone meeting with EunWoo's eyes.

"Should I kill their son too?" Hyuna asked but EunWoo just shook his head and smirked.

"Let the kid be." EunWoo said as he hanged up, leaving Hyuna to her job with clearing up the body.

EunWoo knew that he should've killed their son, as you may know Jackson. But he can't kill Jackson. He can't. He already killed Mrs. Wang. He's already hurt by it so he can't kill their son.

________________________________________________

Jackson, after spending the night at Ae Mi's house with the others, was now going home. Walking at the sidewalk with his earbuds plugged in, he was excited to meet his parents. He opened the door and was met with silence. The house wasn't usually silent this time of the day. He would usually see his mother cooking them lunch with his father helping her. But today, there wasn't.

"Mom? Dad?" Jackson searched around the house as he scanned everything. But finding no one. Jackson then thought that maybe they were out to dinner or they just have something to attend to. So he shrugged it off and went to his room and played with his phone and watched TV in the light of room when he was bored.

________________________________________________

It was 12pm already and Jackson was still waiting for his parents. He was so worried right now. Maybe they went to a hotel. That's what Jackson thought as he could no longer keep his eyes open and fell asleep.

Morning came and Jackson opened his eyes.

"Mom? Dad?" He said as he looked around the house again. Thinking that they were back. But wherever he looked, he couldn't see any signs of his parents. He then started to get worried.

Jackson decided to call the police so he went to his room to grab his phone and went back to the living room to dial the police. Just when he was about to press the call button, he saw a note that guy beside the remote. It wasn't there yesterday, but nevertheless, Jackson picked up the note and read it. It was a phone number to God knows who that belongs to. But Jackson being Jackson, he called the number. He waited for someone who to answer but then, a voice came in. It was raspy and had a murderous aura into it.

"Jackson Wang, how nice it is to finally talk to you...."

A/n

There are more mysteries of the past that will unfold hehe. I was thinking that this would be the end but..... What's the fun in that? The two reunited and lived happily ever and shit isn't enough for me hehe. And we still have to look forward with Taehyung's and Ae MI's love story.

And I am really really sorry for the late updateeeeeeeeeeee

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜