I'm Your Father

"you really want to know the truth, Jackson?" EunWoo asked. As he looked st the boy in front of him. Jackson was silent, which meant EunWoo was safe to carry on.

"Me and your mother were high-school sweethearts, I love her so dearly. But one night, we went to a friend's party. As highschoolers, of course we drank and drank. I have high alcohol tolerance so I didn't get drunk. However, your mother got drunk on her third bottle. She was very wild that night. When we went to my apartment, that was when things went downhill for the both of us. We were so wild that night and all that I remembered that I woke up with her on the floor crying. She said that she was pregnant, I agreed on caring for the child, but she didn't want to. She was going to abort the child. But I begged her to spare the child. After a lot of begging, she left. Until the next year, when all of graduated, I saw her. I saw her with another guy, holding a baby" EunWoo finished, tears running down his face. EunWoo took a glance at Jackson. Jackson was sobbing, crystal tears running down his face.

"I went to her, I told her that the baby was my son. That YOU were my son. But she just told me to get lost" EunWoo finished as he finally looked at Jackson straight in the eyes.

"I'M NOT YOUR SON, EUNWOO!!" Jackdon then shouted and ran away, leaving the sobbing man behind.