Missing Locket, Missing Sister

Mr. Jeon was just going to bathe, he needed to get ready for a meeting with a very important client. Everything jm his day was usual. But before stepping insidd the bathroom, he first went to the nightstand. Mr. Jeon sinoly took out a box and opened it. He took of his locket. Well, not his. The locket belonged to his Jungkook.

That certain locket was Jungkook's prize possession. It has a Picture of the most important people in the world for him. And oirisede if the locket there was a carving of his name on it. Jungkook always kept it with him. But on one certain day, the chain broke. So when he said he was going to get it fixed, his dad offered to go with him. Jungkook, being a good son, did not decline his offer.

When they got home, Jungkook sudde ly got a call that the cake he ordered was ready and that all he needed to do was pick it up at the bakery. So since he was in a rush, he forgot to take the locker from his dad. Because after fixing the locket, Mr. Jeon kept it in his locker for safe keeping. And with seeing his son sprinting out the door, he didn't even have the chance to catch up with him so he decided to keep the locker for awhile. So he kept the locket first, hoping to return the locket to Jungkook after he returned.

But he never came back.

So Mr. Jeon kept it all along. He had his long bath and finally stepped out of the tub to dress up. He dress up in his black suit, one of the finest. And got the locket again. He got the locket and wore it. But something was off. He could feel it. Mr. Jeon decided to shrug it off and went on his way.

Without knowing that it wasn't his locket.

__________________________________

The meeting began and Mr. Jeon reached out to touch the locket. Opening it and observing the pictures inside of it. He closed it and just held it.

The meeting went very well, everyone was cooperating. They talked about some financial things about the company and soon they already left.

Mr. Jeon hoped into his car. His driver saying a greeting and Mr. Jeon saying a greeting as well. He took of the locket and observed it. But then he noticed something.

Where is the carving of Jungkook's name?

Mr. Jeon thought. He sees no carving. And that was when realization hit him. This wasn't his locket.

__________________________________.

Jin and the others were finally done with their mall shopping and they separated ways. But then, Jin's stomach began to curl. Giving him an uncomfortable reaction. He felt his heart sink but he doesn't know why. His hands went sweaty and his heart were beating so fast. Jin doesn't know what was happening. Worried, he went home quicker than usual and shouted "I'M HOME!"

Jin's voice was echoing through the walls of the house. Jin proceeded to go to the kitchen. Cooking dinner for y/n and him. If only he knows that his sister isn't there. Jin thought that maybe she was sleeping soundly upstairs.

Time passed and dinner was ready. He called y/n but got no answer. He waited for a few minutes and when 10 passed, he went to y/n room. Jin knocked onto her door, getting no answer. Jin was starting to get annoyed. His patience slowly fading away. When he gets no answer again he opened the door. Shocked to see no one inside. Worry began to fill him and the same thing he felt earlier went back to him again. Jin has never ran so fast before.

Jin ran around the house, looking for y/n. But she was nowhere to be found. He decided to ask the neighbors. Maybe they know. Jin went next door and knocked the door. A woman that must be in her 60's answering.

"hello Jin! What brings you today?" the woman asked.

"hello, have you seen my sister? She was nowhere to be found" Jin said.

"well yes, she was with a guy in all black. He seems to be carrying her? Is that her boyfriend?" Jin's heart sank. A guy?

"Where did they head to?" Jin asked. Worry building inside him and slowly eating him up.

"they seem to go on that direction so maybe they were heading out the neighborhood"

Jin nodded. He went back home and cried. He called the others. All of them. But not Jungkook. He wouldn't pick up. The others were shocked with the news and promised that they will find y/n.

Jin wanted to tell the pice. But he can't. You can only say that a person is missing if he or she has not come back to their homes in 24 hours. And its only been 5 hours.

"I'm going out to find her" Jin said thright his tears. He was on the phone with Namjoon.

"no hyung it's late. Maybe she just went out" ajoon said from the line

"This late?! Y/n would never go out without my permission. And certainly not this late!" Jin said, rather yelled.

He heard Namjoon sighed on the line

"it's ok hyung. She will come back. For now just rest. OK?" Jin said OK and ended the call.

__________________________________

Mr. Jeon went upstairs suspecting the Locket. It didn't have Jungkook's name on it. Which as strange. Until it hit him.

This is not the real Locket.

He was burning with fury. Who in this fucking planet, would dare take his son's Locket and replace it with this piece of shit. He called the guards and asked them to suspect around. Mr. Jeon didn't care if he was being ridiculous right now. All he cared about right now was finding that Locket.

One by one all the maids lined up and they were suspected. Their rooms, their stuff. Everything. Mr  and Mrs Jeon couldn't sleep last night. Worried about the fact that their son's Locket was missing.