Room For Love

Officer Han Jisung was the most strict police of them all. Always making sure his co-workers would report back. Always making sure that a mission was accomplished and cases were solved. Beleive me, Han Jisung had seen everything. But one thing he didn't expect was a criminal. A fucking a criminal surrendering at a goddamn police office. And who's that criminal you may ask?

Lee EunWoo

Reported for many cases. Drug, murder, attempted kidnapping. Some even says that he's a rapist. When Han Jisung thought he had seen everything, he was so fucking wrong when he saw EunWoo enter the police station. Hands up in the air, no guards, no spies, no weapons. Nothing.

Complete nothing.

Jisung and the other cops arrested EunWoo. Of course, EunWoo would've fought back,but no. He just gave a bitter smile and let them lock the handcuffs on his wrists and drag him to a cell as Lee Minho, Jisung's best friend files a report.

_________________________________

It was just a Fine Saturday. They were all hanging out at Taehyung's house. Ae MI and Taehyung got a lot more closer that ever. Some are even wondering if they both have relationship.

Jackson was with them, laughing with Nayeon and Irene. But then the news flashed yet again.

"Policr confirmed that Lee EunWoo, has now been arrested. Head Police Han Jisung stated that he showed up at the police station at exactly 2 in the morning with no particular weapons, nor guards or spies. But that wasn't all the fuss, Lee EunWoo sent a location to every safe house he's got around South Korea. Spies and Assasins that work for EunWoo had been arrested and sentenced to a life prison. "

The news ended and all of them, turned to look at Jackson. All of them were shook. The man that was trying to kill them from the start surrendered?

It was a shock to them. Jackson didn't know what to do, nor think. Should he be worried? Should he be glad? He doesn't know. That's why when he came home, he was surprised to see a note on his nightstand.

Jackson,

I know I haven't been the best father, nor the best lover to your mother. I know you wouldn't forgive me, knowing if all the pain I caused you. But I just want you to know that I love you. I love you so much. For you to know how sorry I am, I'm surrendering. I know that I can't bring back your parents, nor your normal life. But I want you to live the best you can. Don't be like me, son. Again, I love you.

Lee EunWoo

Jackson was km the brink of tears when he finished the letter. For the first time after this whole roller coaster event, he felt fine. Utterly fine.

__________________________________

"Ae Mi....." Taehyung called out the girl's name. They were at the park, knowing it was already night time, there were pretty lanterns that hung around the park. Making it even prettier.

"yes?"

"you see umm... This is gonna sound so bad but.... All this time, I want to thank you for being my friend, and for not taking advantage that I'm popular. And over the time, I actually gained feelings for you. Its okay if you don't like me back, I mean-" Taehyung was cut off with Ae MI standing on her tippy toes and kissing Taehyung on the cheek.

" I love you too, dummy" Ae MI smiled, feeling her cheeks heat up. She knew she was blushing- it she didn't care. All she cared about was Taehyung.

And with that, they shared their first kiss.

__________________________________

"it's late, I should go" y/n said as she was about to get up but then Jungkook held her wrist. Preventing her from letting go.

"no. It's late now and the sun has already set hours ago, you should stay. Its not safe for a gurl to walk around at night" Jungkook said sternly. And y/n was sure her heart would burst any moment. She loves it when Jungkook gets mature.

"OK fine" Y/n said and Jungkook smiled as he got more pillows from the closet and some extra blankets.

"here, change in this" Jungkook threw y/n his red hoodie and y/n triumphantly caught it. Jungkook stepped out of the room for a second, giving y/n some privacy. But then going back inside when he heard y/n let out a little okay sign.

Both cuddled up under the sheets, leaning onto each other for warmth.