Plan

Lee has made sure to set his plan out perfectly. Choosing not to rich over things but to take his time. Once he found out this gurl named Kim Y/n he was more than glad that his plan could be made much more easier than he was actually expecting. Maybe he can kidnap y/n. Maybe.

__________________________________

Jungkook has been getting more freams here and there. More dreams about he was hanging out with this girl. But in his dreams, her face was blurry and he couldn't see the girl's identity. It was always like that now. And in class, he would find himself day dreaming, now seeing a little boy playing with his parents. The little boy looks familiar to him but the parents' face were blurry, just like the girl in his dreams. He tried to ignore it, to just shrug it off and do his designated activity. But for some time now he has been taking it seriously.

What if it means something?

That was the question in his mind that was left unanswered. Jungkook's mom was acting different too. She would start up a conversation with him but then soon cut it down. Wierd. That was the word he could use to describe.

_________________________________

Lee has finally set out his plan. He will be doing it step by step. No matter how slow it takes, he will get that money.

Hyuna was with Suho right now. They were currently in the security room, looking at the cameras. They were tasked to do the first part of the plan. They needed to get Mr. Jeon's locket. They have seen that locket before. The locket's size was a little big, you can even put a small item inside. They didn't get why they need to get that locket.

The only thing they know is that that was Lee's orders. They have been watching Mr. Jeon now. He only takes it off when he is going to bathe or going somewhere. So when they saw the perfect time Subo decided that he would he the one to retrieve the lokcet. So he left Hyuna there.

__________________________________

Jin and the gang were at the mall right now. They split up once again to go shopping. Taehyung kept on going to every store around the mall, buying Gucci, and other stuff. Yoongi was bored so he decided to go with Jimin to buy ice cream. Namjoon and Jin were hanging out with Hoseok tagging along. They all split up and decided to just meet there after a few hours.

Y/n was left alone at the house. With no one as company. Jungkook said that he has to talk to his mother about something.

Y/n was going to cook something for herself but suddenly got lazy so she just ordered pizza. It was a lazy day for the girl. Doing noting but spoil herself and watch TV. A few moments later, there was a knock on the door and as a response, she got her lazy feet to the ground and made her way to open the door.

Y/n turned the knob to find a man with a mask. The last thing y/n could remember before passing out was that she inhaled something. And all was turned black.

__________________________________

Suhi got the said locket, replacing it with a very identical replica of it so Mr. Jeon wouldn't get Alam red as finding that his locket was gone. He reported to Lee who only gave him a smirk then dismissed him.

Wang got y/n and just like Suho, he reported to Lee. Lee's reaction was the same. He smirked at him. And dismissed him.

To the truth, the while gang didn't know what Lee was planning. Lee was a mischievous man. They just followed his orders without questions.

Lee looked at the locket and looked at y/n, her foot tied to the post of the bed that will serve as her temporary resting place. For now. Now, back to the locket. He opened it and a two pictures on each side. The right side of the locket was a picture of Jeon Jungkook with his girlfriend, y/n. And on the left side was picture the picture of Mr and Mrs. Jeon.
Lee closed it again and smirked. Seeing a name carved at the cover.

Jeon Jungkook.

His plan was falling into place.