Spy At The Jeon's

Mrs. Jeon POV

Today I have met a young boy. A charming one may I add. He looked like Jungkook. He acted like Jungkook. But he is not Jungkook. His name is Song Jungkook, not Jeon Jungkook.

Author POV

Mrs. Jeon let out another sigh from her lips for the nth time. She was currently in the living room, sitting in the couch and in deep thoughts.

"what seems to be the problem, Mrs. Jeon?" she heard a voice say. Mrs. Jeon looked to her right and saw the culprit of thst voice. It was Hyuna, their maid.

"it's nothing, I'm okay" Hyuna kept in cleaning and dusting of some furnitures.

Mr. Lee POV

"yes, I'm going to steal from them again" I said at the man right in front of me.

"Lee, can you even do it? The Jeon's company got more successful and richer, and that means high-tech security" Wang explained. Well it is true. With their new products and business partnering, their company is fucking unstoppable.

"true.." I said.

"but I have eyes in there."

"you have a spy at the Jeons?!" Wang said. His eyes widening.

"yes I have. We're alrea-" I was cut off byy phone ringing.

"Wang, well talk about this tomorrow.i have some important business to attend to" I said as Wang got up from his seat and left the room.

I picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID.

??? : The Jeon's are busy. They seem to be mind8nd about something and very distracted.

"good. We can attack, then maybe we can go for a honeymoon, babe"

??? : shut the fuck up Lee, I'm not in the mods for your romantic ass. I need you to wait a little longer. I'll investigate more.

"feisty girl. Now tell me why are they distracted?"

??? ; they're still finding their son.

"they still haven't move on?"

???: thanks for stating the obvious dumbass. I'll try investigating about their son. If he turns out alive, we can use him

"sound like a plan then. Good" I said as I ended the call. I out done my phone and smirked, thinking of all the possibilities and opportunities of getting the money would be.

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter! The exams are coming and I only snuck out to right this one! I'll try to publish more