Meeting With You

Jungkook POV

Jackson hyung said it. He said it all. When Jackson was done and when we all started to leave, he asked if I could have a moment with him.

I have to say, I'm mad at him for literally like , everything. Everything that happened to me. But we're friends, I can't bare to hold a grudge against him. I mean, he did do everything he can so he could get y/n back.

And now, I know my parents. My real parents. For 2 years of living with TaeHee, I finally know my parents. But that's not the topic right now.

"we now know where y/n us now. We should get her" Jin hyung said

"we have to wait. We don't know what Lee is planning" Jackson hyung suddenly said

"but-"

"I'm sorry hyung but Jackson has a point. We have to plan this out first" Yoongi said. With Jin hyung just nodding as he looked down.

An hour later....

Everyone was starting to leave, but I just stayed. Jackson hyung said told me to stay behind. And that he was going to talk to me. I admit that I was Mad at him. But I couldn't bare to hold a grudge to my hyung. Especially that he did try his best to find y/n and discover what Lee was planning.

"Jungkook, I-I want to say sorry for all the hardships I had caused you, and for stabbing you. I'm so sorry" Jackson hyung broke down crying again. I hugged him and reassured him that I already forgave him.

A/n

This is super super short I know but I really have some thing to do rn and my fingers are aching as fuck so this is it. Hehe.

Anyways, thanks for the support❤️