Parents

Jungkook woke up extra early today. Today was a very important day to him, so important that he was absent the whole day. And this certain day is when he was going to meet his parents again after 2 years of him being missing. TaeHee also woke up very early today, for she was gonna to be with Jungkook in meeting his parents. TaeHee was happy for Jungkook, but she was also sad because she would really miss Jungkook. TaeHee treated Jungkook like her own son, but she knew better than to he selfish. All that matters is his happiness.

They were now currently inside the company car, the Jeon's have heard the news as well and they were excited to meet their son. So they sent one of the company's drivers to pick them up.

"E-eomma" TaeHee looked over to the person who made that sound and smiled as she saw Jungkook point if as he was nervous.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they miss you as much as you miss them" TaeHee reassured him and Jungkook her his famous bunny smile which caused his foster mom to smile too.

They have finally reached the company and they are ok their way to the top floor, where Jungkook's parents is. Jungkook's parents are waiting patiently upstairs. Of course, they are also very nervous. The door opened and revealed Jungkook with a woman.

Jungkook got teary eyed when they made eye contact. TaeHee as well, Jungkook was a spitting image of his father. And Jungkook has his mother's eyes. The three ran to each other and engulfed each other into a hug, finally happy in seeing each other. Jungkook explained everything happened to them and how he ended up with TaeHee. The Jeon's turned to TaeHee and smiled, they made their way to the woman and both engulfed them into a hug.

"Thank you..... For taking care of Jungkook" both said and when they pulled apart Jungkook could see that TaeHee already had tears on her eyes.

"Stay." Jungkook said. The three turned to him and The Jeon's just smiled, turning their heads back to TaeHee.

"You should stay, you're part of the family now" Mrs.Jeon and TaeHee looked at them and nodded.

_______________________

It was finally night time and Jungkook thought it was the time for him everything that happened with y/n.

"Umm mom,dad?" Jungkook peeked his head thought the door of his parent's bedroom.

"Yes?"

"We need to talk about something" Jungkook said. And the three talked and talked.

"Don't worry Jungkook, we'll find her, if you said that it was already reported to the police,then it will be much more easier with the information you have"

"But dad, we can't. Jackson hyung's dad is going to jail too, we can't let that happen." Then Jungkook decided to explain about  Jackson's dad.

"So he was my ex employee" Mr.Jeon said. But then he sighed

"Fine" Mr.Jeon said and Jungkook smiled.

A/n
Dis is short sorry