Strange

A/n

Mostly about the past so you guys can understand...

Mr. Jeon POV

Nothing. Still nothing about our son has been found. For two Yeats me and my wife had been crying every day and night longing for our son. Until one day, the brother of our son's girlfriend, Kim SeokJin had called us telling he had found Jungkook. We wanted to visit him and give him the warmest hug he deserved, but unfortunately he doesn't remember us. He doesn't know a thing. My wife has always been so protective of our Kookie. So when she found out that Jungkook lost his memory, she busted into tears. And I couldn't help but also shed those tears too.

Jin told us his plan and we both agreed to it. Seeing that it was the most smarties way to get our son back. We also saw y/n at some times an we also asked her Jungkook was doing. He was fine which is the most important thing right now.

I am now inside my car going to the company, but I'm going to pass by Jungkook's school, to remind me if the old times I would send a Jungkook to school. It took me a lot of time to get to the company but it as worth it too. I was driving there when I suddenly saw a familiar guy. A guy I know too well. But I know it's not him. He is different yet the same. I shrugged those thoughts and went to the company.

Jackson POV

I was walking to school when I suddenly stopped. My heart suddenly become to beat faster and I don't know why. But I suddenly feel like someone is watching me. I got snapped out of my thoughts when the nervousness suddenly stopped and the my uneassines slowly calming. I then continued on my way.

I got inside the school gates and immediately stopped when I heard someone call my name from behind. I turned around and saw y/n.

"hello Jackson, how are you?" y/n said, smiling sweetly

"I'm fine" we continued on to walk towards the classroom and we saw Jungkook.

We said hello and hi to each other and I now went up to my seat which is to the front right of the classroom.

??? POV

To day was my day off so I went into my office as I like to call it and opened my safe. Revealing billions of won inside. I smiled devilishly as I remembered the process of getting this two years ago. I got snapped out when I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was my business partner so I answered it.

"I told you that you have to be careful. That little boy is going to sue us if he keeps on meddling."

I laughed at him. That boy? He wouldn't even dare to meddle with my business nor walk in my office without me knowing.

I closed the safe and went out of the house to meet up with him. I got inside my car and went to the warehouse where we usually meet up.

Author POV

"you're late" a guy in front of him bluntly said. Both of them sat on the chair and began their talk.

"your son is going to get us caught. Do you want all that we worked for our whole lives be broken? That was a shit load ton of money!" Mr. Lee said. He was that man's business partner. And the man Mr. Lee is actually walking to is...

Mr. Wang. Jackson's father.

Mr. Wang, Instead of getting angry with his statement, he laughed. He fucking laughed...

" he won't. I'll handle it don't worry. I was able to hide this secret from him for 2 years, Lee. He won't know a thing"

"but he's seen the portrait. THE FUCKING PORTRAIT WANG!" Lee yelled. Beyond angry because he was furious. He banged his hand on the desk while Wang just sat there, staring blankly at the man.

Jungkook POV

Class started and all I could ever do was just stare at y/n. I was trying to hold back my laugh because I saw Jackson trying his best not to sleep in front of the class because he was sitting at the front. The class was a while boredom. I hated it.

Y/n POV

It was sooooo boring. They were just talking about the math stuff that I don't know. Fuck this shit.

The bell finally ringed and all of us let out a sigh of relief and the teacher finally got out. I went over to Jungkook and we both went to the cafeteria to eat. We left Jackson alone because we know that he will just go with his friends, BamBam, Sehun and Mark. We got a seat with Jin oppa and the others and just started eating like the usual. But I feel strange. I feel like somthign goiggn toward me.

But then....

A piece of food landed straight to my face.

I glared at Taehyung who smiled sheepishly as I found my culprit.

"it's on..." u muttered and grabbed some of my kimcki and threw it at his face. He looked at me in with shock and I just smirked. The others burst in laughter and both of us laughed as well.