We Meet Again

Y/n POV

"y/n!!!" I smiled as I saw Jin oppa waving at me and also the others.
When I got there, I saw a familiar guy standing beside Yoongi oppa,

"y/n?"

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

"oh.. I just met them today so I'm going to hangout with them."

"oh. Jin oppa is my brother"

He nodded his head in understanding.

Taehyung POV

When the two met again, I instantly fangirled over the couple. It feels like the old days. Y/n and Jungkook were so inseparable, and I can't forget the day when he confessed his feelings towards her.

We headed out and went to the Cafe.

We entered and saw that there are a few people here. But it wasn't crowded. We sat the corner seat that has a large that can perfectly fit us. We ordered our food and soon enough all of us we were laughing and chatting with each other.

In the corner of my eye, I saw y/n and Jungkook already laughing and chatting with each other. They look so good together...

"yah! Jung Hoseok!! Come back to your shift right this instant! Or your getting fired!"

Hoseok quickly bolted to the cashier. You

"Holy shit! I forgot about my shift!" we all laughed and I think I need to bring our special topic up.

"guys, we still need to plan a surprise party for Hobi hyung"

Y/N POV

When Tae oppa brought that topic up, I became more happier than usual. Jungkook looked at me confused. Yoongi oppa seems to have noticed it so he explained it.

"well, Hoseok's birthday is coming up, so we are planning a surprise party for him"

"but first we need to get some supplies, let's meet at the mall tomorrow at 10."

Everyone agreed and we all went separate ways. I went home with Jin oppa and rested.

I was here in my room, watching TV when I heard my phone. I opened it only to be greeted by a message request. Surprisingly from Jungkook.

J. Jk
Hey y/n...

Y/n
Hey wassup?

J. Jk
Just wondering if I can come over. If you don't mind. It's bored here.

Y/n
OFC. You can come.

J. Jk
Okie. Ty

I climbed off my bed and went downstairs peeking my head through the kitchen.

"Jin oppa, you have to cook extra. Jungkook's coming"

"okay"

A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door. I opened it and Jungkook greeted, without hesitation, I let Jungkook inside as we went to my room. And of course,  greeting Jin.

We got in my room and played some games and ate some snacks. We had lots of fun and I remembered the fun things me and my kookie did. Not long after, we heard Jin oppa yelled from downstairs that we are going to eat dinner so we went downstairs.

We ate the kimchi ang bulgogi Jin Oppa made us.

"we're done Jin hyung, I think I need to go home now, it's already 7 pm." Jungkook said, standing up. We had a great day today and also a great night.

He gathered his stuff from upstairs and headed towards the front door.

"bye Kookie!"

"bye Jin hyung! Bye Y/n!"

Jungkook POV

I started to gather my stuff from y/n's room including my shoulder bag. As I was about to head out, I saw picture frame. It was me and y/n. What? We knew each other before? Or maybe someone just looks like me or he's like a clone or something?

I knew that all I was saying was nonsense but I couldn't help but think that she was familiar. I shrugged it off and headed to the front door after saying goodbye to Jin hyung and Y/n.

My house wasn't that far away from hers. It was just a couple of blocks away. I walked through the streets. Keeping myself near the a light source. It helps so I know that I am safe and that kidnappers won't get near me.

I arrived home and greeted my foster mom. And went to my room, smiling at the thought of me and y/n hanging out earlier.

I decided to listen to some music so I grabbed my ear phones from my bag but it wasn't here. Crap.
I must've left in at y/n's house. I can't sleep without music so I pushed my lazy self out of the bed and let my feet meet the cold tile floor. I went downstairs and told mo- I mean my foster mom that I'm going out.

As soon as I went outside, I felt something wet hit the tip of my nose and out of reflex I looked up and realized that it was raining.

Shit.....